Hello.. I was wondering would the sh4 jb seymour duncan for the bridge work well with a alnico pro 2 for the neck. Currently i have a dimarzio chopper on my bridge. should i put the dimarzio chopper in the middle or put it aside. would that be a good order sh4 (bridge) Dimarzio CHopper (middle) then Alnico pro 2 (neck)??????

-thx
What music do you play?

What guitar do you have?

What amp do you have?

What country do you live in?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
-I play Classic rock music and heavy metal music. I mostly play 80's stuff

-I have a fender strat if i was going to buy humbuckers i would get a hsh pickguard whit pearl...

-i have a crate vintage club 20 all tube amp. im going 2 put new tubes on it with groove tube St-12ax7c silver series on it

-i live in the united states of america...Arkansas

-would this set up of humbuckers do good or bad???
I'm not a big JB fan but it might actually suit your needs...it's very trebly though and might be a bit too squeally. The Dimarzio Super Distortion should suit your needs to.

As far as the Alnico Pro goes that's probably not going to balance with the JB, or the Super Dist...you'd really need something with a bit more output.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
so if i put the jb or the super distortions on will it not work good with alnico pro 2 in neck.... how is the alnico pro 2 in bridge??? i kinda want a slash tone but.. i want to do some heavy metal sound like from a sh4 jb but i don't want to mess with the alnico.. any suggestions???
so is jb in the bridge and the alnico pro 2 in the neck work goood????? or should alnico be in the bridge with another alnico in the neck???
I like 2 Alnicos better; the JB in an alder guitar might quite possibly destroy your ear drums with trebliness .

The JB is pretty decent for what you want to play, though.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.