Page 1 of 2
Well this was inspired by another thread thats going nowhere but this is the thread where you post stories/pictures of those dumb ironic t-shirts that those stupid annoying kids wear. For Example:

Does this anger anybody else, post away, report me, or ignnore this thread alltoghther.
i pwn n00bs
Attachments:
pwn.jpg
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
Well this was inspired by another thread thats going nowhere but this is the thread where you post stories/pictures of those dumb ironic t-shirts that those stupid annoying kids wear. For Example:

Does this anger anybody else, post away, report me, or ignnore this thread alltoghther.

IT... it just makes no sense for a t-shirt.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
I hate the ones that girls wear thats like "You Wish", "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?", "Hott Stuff!" **** like that. Those make me want to kick them in their ovaries.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
I hate the ones that girls wear thats like "You Wish", "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?", "Hott Stuff!" **** like that. Those make me want to kick them in their ovaries.

Haha me too. That pisses me off. And Ive seen a kid at my school wear that noob shirt before.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by Alexander_BR
I find the brand PINK to be quite humorous. Today at school, a girl had one saying "PINK loves you". Of course, first thing that comes to my mind are vaginas.

I saw someone wearing a PINK shirt that was green. I was so confused.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I hate those "anti-social" "superior" shirts that say really ridiculously obniouxious things.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
I hate those "anti-social" "superior" shirts that say really ridiculously obniouxious things.

I agree with that, as well as the one's that say "Sarcasm, One of My Many Talents." Wow, aren't you cool for wearing that.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i pwn n00bs

is it just me or does that picture look ridiculously ironic in some awful stereotypical way?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by cheeseman3001
i pwn n00bs

I have that shirt.

I wear that shirt.

I LOVE that shirt.
my town is the t-shirt capital of the world. we people make screen printed shirts for every event that ever happens. dodgeball tourney for a local teacher who is dying of cancer= tshirt...6th hour algebra II= tshirt. football team's O-line=tshirt. Football team's D-line= tshirt, conference champs shirts for football and soccer, regular shirts for football and soccer. IT IS INSANE. the athletics shops make a killing on screen printing.\

/rant of the day
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
Quote by Dimebag22

me too! i saw one the other day that said "this is why im hot"
get the **** over yourself..
Quote by Dimebag22

+1. I especially hate those when they are fat, ugly, or both.
Quote by g.a.r.r.y
me too! i saw one the other day that said "this is why im hot"
get the **** over yourself..

unless its the one with the fire flower on it. i want that shirt so badly.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
unless its the one with the fire flower on it. i want that shirt so badly.

fire flower?
Quote by g.a.r.r.y
fire flower?

ya know the fire flowers from like mario games? its just a flower that shoots flames but theres a shirt that has one on it and it says "this is why I'm hot"
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

actually i think this t-shirt is pretty cool. Cookie to anyone who gets the reference.

Is the reference Spinal Tap.
I can find any pictures of it, but a bunch of the wannabe gangsters at my old high school wore shirts that said "I am not a rapper" on the front and "Just a hustler who raps good" on the back. I hung my head in disbelief of the stupidity of said shirt when I first saw it.
Quote by panterarocker
Is the reference Spinal Tap.

you get a cookie

i have one that has a les paul on the front with the caption "My solos are my trademark"
Quote by DaveGilmour1189

actually i think this t-shirt is pretty cool. Cookie to anyone who gets the reference.

I want a shirt taht says "these go to eleven"
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I want a shirt that says "these go to eleven"

I would wear that shirt all the time.
Quote by g.a.r.r.y
fire flower?

Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
Quote by cliffemall123

Hahahahaha you win!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I find it ironic how people who wear "joke" shirts are usually boring and unfunny, and people who wear "mean, sarcastic" shirts are usually pretty shy and nice. The joke ones annoy me though. Yeah, you're shirt is funny. Congrats to the team of writers who made that joke up.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
I want a shirt taht says "these go to eleven"

actually theres a shirt like that. it shows a volume knob that goes to eleven. it doesnt say anything though. i cant find a pic of it
i know a guy that has a shirt with a picture of some really white dude and it says "I see you are gangster, I am pretty gangster myself" oh and the white guy is doing that W thing with his hands
Page 1 of 2