Pondering on getting a tattoo....Thinking about getting Moses (from bible) and water on my a**crack and have him parting my a** good idea haha? and anyone got anything else thats creative?
If you seriously want a tattoo, don't get something stupid that you're gonna regret in 20 years.

Basically, your idea is not a good idea.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i think you should get elmer fudd on you but pointing at your butthole saying "come out rabbit"
Not gonna lie, that's a terrible idea.
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Yeah kinda figured that I would regret it...just trying to think of very interesting ideas
I've always wanted the Rastafair Lion on one of my back/shoulder blades. I most likely will get a tattoo but either on my upper arm or back/chest where it is not visual to employers or anyone when I'm wearing clothes. Rather show it off on the beach.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
I saw a pic on google images the other day of a guy who tatooed his whole penis green and turned it into a snake...

it was disturbing to say the least
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
"exit only" right above the crack? I dunno, i've been thinking about it.

and someday when i have a wife, i will beg her to get a tattoo above her womanly area saying "jim was here".
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
if you want something original that really no one can copy(unless they have the same last name) look and see what your family crest/coat of arms is. sometimes there cool if your into that. ive got mine and i havent seen anyone else with.
Tattoo a penis onto your penis. That way you can have two penises, without going through surgery.
There's some old Stephen Wright joke about getting a full body tattoo that's of yourself only 2 inches higher.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by I Can Sp311
Pondering on getting a tattoo....Thinking about getting Moses (from bible) and water on my a**crack and have him parting my a** good idea haha? and anyone got anything else thats creative?

hahah thats hilarious...if you told Steve - O and he didn't already have tattoos all over his ass I bet he'd do that.
Quote by Full_Rigor
if you want something original that really no one can copy(unless they have the same last name) look and see what your family crest/coat of arms is. sometimes there cool if your into that. ive got mine and i havent seen anyone else with.

My buddys older brother is in the Canadian army and every single one of the Scottish Highlanders has their crest tattooed over their heart. Also my English friend has an Armstrong family crest on his shin.

All in all, yeah maybe the specific one you get is unique in a way, but getting a crest or family symbol is probably the second most common tattoo after those ridiculously gay Asian lettering tattoos.

Asian letters tattooed on body = Fail
Asian letters tattooed on an asian body = Semi-fail
ya ever watch prison break? get that tattoo. now
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
get a tat on a section of your arm looking like cyborg eddie from somewhere in time. not him, just what his arm would look like. you would be like the terminator
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.