SUCK!!!

damnit! why the hell do i suck at every single dog-damn thing i do?!?! why can't i do ANYTHING right!?!?!
what's the point of playing guitar? i'm at the point of just giving up and selling it all cuz its going nowhere with it. i had all of these ideas and they just rotted into nothing. cuz i suck so dog-damn hard at everything i do.
You suck because you say you suck. Start looking at things with the "glass half full" kind of attitude, you'll get allot further. Start out with easy songs, then work up. If you start off trying to play some crazy solo, you're biting off more than you can chew and you probably will end up sucking.
Quote by sethp
SUCK!!!

damnit! why the hell do i suck at every single dog-damn thing i do?!?! why can't i do ANYTHING right!?!?!
what's the point of playing guitar? i'm at the point of just giving up and selling it all cuz its going nowhere with it. i had all of these ideas and they just rotted into nothing. cuz i suck so dog-damn hard at everything i do.

play to enjoy it rather than to prove anything..... once you start enjoying it, youll probably realize that you don't suck after-all.
In words loosely similar to those of Dimebag Darrel "If you ever find yourself in the deepest, darkest rut you've ever been in, just stop, take a breath, and listen to the sound of the guitar. Sometimes you forget why you started playing in the first place and you just need a reminder that the guitar just sounds so damn good!"
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
whooh. Dude take a deep breath and stop playing for a sec. Chill for like 15 min till u are calm, try again but focus and slowly. If that doesn't work play something very simple and have fun to get the stress out regardless how easy. Hell Put on Smoke under water full blast adn play along as long u want to chill. The go back with a clearer head
Quote by Wonthefu
Kurt Cobain sucked, and look how far he got...

What ideas just rotted into nothing? Why did they? Don't just give up on them...

omg i think i love u HAHA
optomism, buddy.

watch the secret.
"i have nothing to say, and i am saying it"
flickr.com/photos/chazoid
last.fm/user/p4nts
Three things...

1. self fulfilling prophecy

2. the imagery of the ideas rotting into nothing sounds like the beginnings of some interesting lyrics

3. go do something else that feeds your soul for a while and come back to your instrument with fresh ears
Brevity is the soul of lingerie.
-Dorothy Parker