What's the standard number for those things? I want to buy a new one, but I can't remember the bore size.

Tuba players! I need help!
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
i can't remember exact size but, i'm in college and not a tuba player. i'm a music ed major and in brass techniques the instructor basically told us that the general rule for mouthpieces is that if the students have been playing brass for a few years now that there is no standard mouthpiece. the students should just go try new mouthpieces out and choose the one that best fits them
Quote by surethingmrvai
What Da **** Dis Is A Gutiar Forum Man

welcome to the pit. your trolling is a failure. and adding D's randomly in your dialogue doesnt make you look gangster.

as for the TS, i cant say i could make anything more than a guess (as ive played a few various brass instruments, but never the tuba). i would suggest running a quick google search if you havent yet
ehh
I think it's 24 W for the one I use, I think Besson or Hellburg makes it in those sizes. Ask your music teacher if you have to.
Quote by unplugtheradio

fall out boy in the mainstream>dragonforce in the mainstream

*dodges tomatoes, chairs, sink, rocks, and bullets*