Well, for Christmas I was thinking about asking for a couple of pedals. So can anyone suggest to me any pedals that most people would consider necessary to have? I like to play stuff along the lines of MCR, Rise Against and Mindless Self Indulgence if that helps. My gear is in my sig.

EDIT: Crap, forgot to mention that I've been trying to play Carlos Santana lately, so add that to the types of sound i'm trying to get.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Last edited by Jersey_Zombie at Nov 19, 2007,
Quote by trsc
Get a Line6 Floorpod+ and you'll be happy forever.

I just checked it out. Seems like a pretty sweet deal for only 300. I'll definitely try it out at the store as soon as I can. Anyone else got any suggestions?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
come on people. I'm going to GC tommorow to try stuff out right after school so I need some more suggestions!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Although that ad15vt you have is nice for a beginner, I think you would benefit greatly from a Crate V8 and a Digitech Bad Monkey. Check them out.
Btw, if the 5 watts is making you think about not getting it, 5 watts tube is as loud as the 15 watt amp you have now.
Also, if you can afford it, check out the V16, which is a 15 watt version of the amp i mentioned earlier. You can pick one up used for around 250-300 dollars.
Hope that helps.