Okay i dont wanna pay $4 for a piss strength beer i wanna smuggle in my own cocktail. what is the best way that doesnt involve putting bottles in your underwear
Last edited by kriscornella2@g at Nov 19, 2007,
put them in your anus

Edit: damn
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
If your with a girl,im pretty sure they carry some big ass purses, hide it in there........Security can't possibly go through girls purses can they?
Quote by bow3022
If your with a girl,im pretty sure they carry some big ass purses, hide it in there........Security can't possibly go through girls purses can they?

not with girls, nice girls dont like death metal.
Every concert Ive ever went to Ive brought a mickey (13 oz) bottle of whiskey , rum etc in by putting it directly over my dick, and tightening my belt so it holds it there. U gotta have about half of the bottle sticking up above the belt so it doesnt fall down, but Ive never been caught as its the one part of your body the security cant touch. They touch ur hips down to ur ankles and make u empty ur pockets usually, but ive never had to lift up my shirt or open my pants..but other than that ur screwed
hide it all in your stomach!

Then when the chorus of your favorite song comes. PUKE IT ALL OUT!

And then drink it again to get wasted, all over again
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by bow3022

ya they go through purses and backpacks..but its very brief. If you have a hidden pocket in the purse you can definitely bring **** in via purse
Security around ATL (where I attend concerts) is pretty inconsistent. I've been able to walk straight through sometimes and other I've had to lift up my shirt, gotten frisked, had to pull out my pockets, etc. I say get a hip flask.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
at most metal gigs and shows i been to tehy dont search you much, just keep around vicinity of your crotch and you'll be fine.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Metal-X

DUDE! That's the awesomest thing I've seen in my life.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
I like the beer belly thing Metal-X posted. If you wear loose enough pants and a loose shirt you can put the bottom half of a fifth of (insert drink of choice) below your belt kind of near where your pocket is to hold on to with your hand, the top half being under your shirt.
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
tie a flask around your ankle..and put everclear in the flask and get ****faced later
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Put it in the sleeve of a jacket/coat and sling the jacket/coat over your shoulder or something like that.

Love the Low end
Get drunk before the show, your best idea would be to crotch that **** though.
Current Equipment
Jackson DXMG(Iommi)
Ibanez AEF30E
Peavey 6505+ 112
Iommi has work done to it.

On layaway:
Line 6 PODHD 300
u can put some in bonoculars, if ur at a big venue, just take off the lens and fill it up with ur favorite alcoholic beverage