Does anyone remember playing this game on the old Nintendo 64? I think I must have rented this game dozens of times with my dad. This was my all time favorite Nintendo and still to this day I can fondly remember just flying around the maps as the Birdman just listening to that chill jazz that would play. The gigantic map of the US was my favorite, I'd just explore for hours just lazily soaring around...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JEueGdQ5yQ&feature=related -Slow Jazz

Anyone else got fond memories of Pilot Wings 64?
Pilot Wings fucking rocked. It was the first game I ever played on the N64 and I thought it was truly amazing.
i have it in my basement i liked the gyrokpters!

if only i could get my 64 to turn on lol i would go play it now
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by coheed.666

Have you tried blowing in it?
its something to do with the system i tried to play perfect dark the other day and it wouldnt turn on also
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
the bishop gave us the day off after 9/11 to reflect and pray. i played pilot wings 64 all day and did not realize the irony until years later.

i also listened to the colour and the shape like five times that day. good album.

the sweetest was merking that huge robot godzilla thing. and the cannon launcher thing.
#DTWD
Haha, I just barely remember playing this game for maybe a week, it was in the blockbuster case instead of Goldeneye. Man, I sucked at this game, I think there was a part where you had to fly through a few rings, like a tutorial? I couldn't even manage to do that. On the topic of N64, anyone remember that one game where you were a giant yellow robot, and you could fly I think?
Quote by primusfan
the bishop gave us the day off after 9/11 to reflect and pray. i played pilot wings 64 all day and did not realize the irony until years later.

i also listened to the colour and the shape like five times that day. good album.

the sweetest was merking that huge robot godzilla thing. and the cannon launcher thing.

U lucky. Our bishop just sent a video to all the area high schools. We still had class and everything.

GREAT album by the way.
Quote by coheed.666
i have it in my basement i liked the gyrokpters!

Dude if you're interested I could show you how to download it onto your computer and play it using an emulator. I've been playing it for like an hour now! Oh my god the memories...
I never played the 64 version, but the SNES Pilotwings was pretty fun.

/feels too old for his own good
and I'm a couple of days younger than the threadstarter. Weird.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
I was playing it today.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
i love this game. its so chill.
Kick Ass Ska from the New Orleans Area

Quote by jetfuel495
Quote by DamageMachine
Could be Super AIDS

omfg like in resident evil 4? with the tentacles coming out of his head?

LAS PLAGAS!

Quote by LadyHellraiser
I like boobs
Damn, i sound like a rugmuncher today, haha.
I am convinced that pilotwings was the best game I have ever played. I got the emulator one for old times sake but theres this annoying bug that causes this black shadow to cover stuff up all the time and its annoying.

Have you tried blowing in it?

Ohhhh man those were the days when you could solve any technical problem by blowing the dust out of it. Nowadays you have to have like 4 remotes and 17 button presses to get a goddamn tv to turn on.
Quote by primusfan

Truely thats how i knew what the twin towers was. I recognized them from the game.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Haha, I just barely remember playing this game for maybe a week, it was in the blockbuster case instead of Goldeneye. Man, I sucked at this game, I think there was a part where you had to fly through a few rings, like a tutorial? I couldn't even manage to do that. On the topic of N64, anyone remember that one game where you were a giant yellow robot, and you could fly I think?

Ur not thinkin of BlastCORPS are you? coz that game was freakin rad, u just had to destroy stuff in different time limits.

As for Pilot Wings, i hated it. Too damn hard.
Quote by Brain245

Ohhhh man those were the days when you could solve any technical problem by blowing the dust out of it. Nowadays you have to have like 4 remotes and 17 button presses to get a goddamn tv to turn on.

Further convincing me that technology just complicates life instead of making it easier.