Page 1 of 4
I was just talkin with a guy who was saying "OMG in World War 3 China will kill all and rule the world...but then this other guy showed me this newspaper article where 5 strategically launched missiles all targeted at the 5 biggest dams in China would cause extreme flooding that would potentially kill something like 800 million chinese due to starvation and disease.

China = first to get owned in my opinion
Quote by BennyStruggle
I was just talkin with a guy who was saying "OMG in World War 3 China will kill all and rule the world...but then this other guy showed me this newspaper article where 5 strategically launched missiles all targeted at the 5 biggest dams in China would cause extreme flooding that would potentially kill something like 800 million chinese due to starvation and disease.

China = first to get owned in my opinion

say no to armageddon
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
awesome
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
i dont know...something tells me that it's a little more complicated than that
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
I just thought it was interesting- its very similar to the fact that the USA could be economically collapsed overnight if countries like Japan called in the debts...in reality though, the USA has something like 30 hidden nuclear submarines all over the world and if for example China attacked the USA their entire nation would be brought to its knees through this Dam missile strike thing
I don't think a little water will stop China. Starvation and disease are slow killers...by then they'd probably conquer enough land to evacuate their population.
Well. They do have one of the largest armies in the world.

Set up protection on those dams and you have no problem.
Who is to say that China won't attack first, and disable any nuclear weapons aimed at those 5 strategic points?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
wow.... all you are dumbasses.
china has 1.2 billion people.... ON THE SURFACE!!!!
also did u notice that chinese are typically short???

all the BIG chinese live underground, and there are much, much more.
plus, they don't need food or water.
Wait are inferring the Chinese have to eat? Wow you learn something new everyday.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
edit- i ****in' double posted

we are all screwed come WW3 so it doesn't matter
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

i don't know. americas forces are extremely stretched right now. if china were to invade us, it would be like a really big powerful guy against a feeble weak guy
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by dougydtxranger

haha..this is like the Chucknorrisfacts.com

whats next? Chinamenfacts.com
the entire world will look like this anyways

so it really doesn't matter
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

i know that china has the biggest army in the world but no way for them to transport them anywhere

ZING!!!!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Quote by dougydtxranger

SIr, there can't be many more BIG chines people because the upper class can never outnumber the lower classes.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
SIr, there can't be many more BIG chines people because the upper class can never outnumber the lower classes.

but in this case, the upper class is the lower class in terms of altitude, since the upper class lives beneath the earth's surface, ready to strike.

so there CAN be more of the big's
Quote by senor_penguin
i know that china has the biggest army in the world but no way for them to transport them anywhere

ZING!!!!

Yeah I agree, in terms of their land forces they are only a threat against Russia, Arabic nations, Europe etc. They are land locked with no way to transport that many men..unless they collaborate with the Japanese and make teleporters...but thats ridiculous.

Sending 200-300 million troops across the ocean would be disastrous..especially if those transportation craft were sunk by submarines
If so, where are we gonna get our First Act guitars?!?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Carswell98
edit- i ****in' double posted

we are all screwed come WW3 so it doesn't matter

Canada isn't screwed. Our Igloo's are nuclear bomb resistant.
Nuclear war and then the whole world would be dead. if there is a WW3 we are all screwed
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
And? 5 strategically launched missiles would create some serious ****ing havoc. At this point it just comes down to who shoots first.
Quote by BennyStruggle
Yeah I agree, in terms of their land forces they are only a threat against Russia, Arabic nations, Europe etc. They are land locked with no way to transport that many men..unless they collaborate with the Japanese and make teleporters...but thats ridiculous.

Sending 200-300 million troops across the ocean would be disastrous..especially if those transportation craft were sunk by submarines

Well it is asian people we are talking about they probably have many teleporters.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by thedubs
Canada isn't screwed. Our Igloo's are nuclear bomb resistant.

I live in the foothills

what about T.P.'s?
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by dougydtxranger
but in this case, the upper class is the lower class in terms of altitude, since the upper class lives beneath the earth's surface, ready to strike.

so there CAN be more of the big's

..sir, this post made no sense at all. Numerically, there cannot be more of the upper class as compared to the middle and working classes. Perhaps, after the disiater following the 5 strategically placed nuclear strikes, there MAY be more upperclass citiznes due to the catostrophic loss of life that the other classes suffer.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by senor_penguin

ZING!!!!

China is a big Country. You don't think the Chinese would have time to send some jets up and take down American planes before they even get over land?

ZING!!!

Lots of American goods come from China. Attack them and risk the stability of the American economy.

ZING!!!

It would never happen. WWIII is never going to happen.
Quote by British Josh
i don't know. americas forces are extremely stretched right now. if china were to invade us, it would be like a really big powerful guy against a feeble weak guy

hahaha awesome analogy
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
..sir, this post made no sense at all. Numerically, there cannot be more of the upper class as compared to the middle and working classes. Perhaps, after the disiater following the 5 strategically placed nuclear strikes, there MAY be more upperclass citiznes due to the catostrophic loss of life that the other classes suffer.

now, what if, hypothetically, we had a nation with 6 people: 1 man who farms, makes clothes, mines for gold, etc. and 5 men with absolute authority over the one man who receive a taxation of food, money, and goods.

what then, SIR?
5>1
Quote by BennyStruggle

Watch the STanley Kubrick movie "Dr. STrangelove"

it explains MAD perfectly
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Watch the STanley Kubrick movie "Dr. STrangelove"

it explains MAD perfectly

I don't suppose it inspired the first Flavor Flav reality show?
Quote by Noyon999

Quote by Chikitty_China
I don't suppose it inspired the first Flavor Flav reality show?

lol that show was classic.

I loved the part where he shows up at that Italian banquet or whatever and he starts playing the piano..LMFAO
Page 1 of 4