-ibanez apex
-fender fat strat

Amps
-fender frontman 15g
-roland cube 15

Effects
-dime siginature crybaby from hell

Quote by bobthemonkey14
But carpal tunnel is the best tunnel there is...
Speaking of Hitman..... anyone excited about the movie?

And I can't wait for Army of Two (I think that's what it is.....)
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I can't wait to see what Haze is like.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by stratman_13
Speaking of Hitman..... anyone excited about the movie?

It actually looks like a pretty decent movie. Normally I cringe when I hear they are making a movie out of a game, but I think I'll see this one.
Quote by Metal claw
I attached a Guitar Pro tab in this post.

Guess what game it's from.

Complete guess but...........Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight?
Quote by clement1
Complete guess but...........Street Fighter 2010: The Final Fight?

Correct.
I ordered Guitar Hero III today. My PS2 is busted so I was kinda bummed about not being able to play GH3, then I noticed they have a PC version out as well. Yay! And ****e.. The system requirements are ridiculous and even though I just bought a new computer less than two months ago (2.33gb dual core, sapphire X1950 256mb, 2gb memory etc.) it's not enough. What the ****?

Call Of Duty 4 rocks big time, but the single player career was too short.
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Last edited by Chips- at Nov 20, 2007,
Call of duty 4 looks pretty cool. so does assassin's creed. But i'm gonna get Ace Combat 6 pretty soon I think, it looks awesome, and as a pilot I love the aircraft games.
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Hitman movie looks ****ing awful.

CoD 4 is what ive been playing at the moment along with Team Fortress 2, if only i wasn't so crap at CoD!
Quote by Reduced_Fat
Assassins creed

Great game or Greatest game

neither i'm afraid...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Wait, is an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33GHz (E6550) processor better than some regular Dual Core 2.8GHz? I'm don't really know about processors.. Can it handle GH3?
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
You know, since all these people are into guitar hero, I have a feeling it is cuz they want a cool, fun challenge. someone should make a game where you use a real guitar with 24 frets, and try to play a track note for note for points, since points is what every guitarist wants.

+1M and 1 for me
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
**** you Sony for only making the upcoming Metal Gear Solid for PS3 and not PS2.
I'm really into rpgs and I don't know what to get for PS2, I almost bought rpg maker 3 but I decided against it but anyone got any recomendations for ps2 rpgs? Thanks. (I thought I'd come here instead of making my own thread because this is the video game thread.)
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Warrior 8,Wild Arms 3,4, Suikoden Series, and vandal hearts 1 and 2. By the way I'm trying to find the tabs for Legend of Dragoon title song, (I Still Believe). It's a good song any help would be appreciated.
Quote by magicninja_
I got Super Mario Galaxy yesterday. Probably the best Mario platformer since the originol.

Also might get GH3 on Wii.

Super Mario Galaxy Rules!!!

BTW there is already a thread of the same name.