Anyway, I've been looking around the internet trying to figure out how to make ringtones...I found this guy's way:

http://jacob.steenhagen.us/blog/2005/04/07/57-create-your-own-sprint-ringtones.html

His way seemed to work pretty well, I made my 30 second file into a QCP or whatever, but I think the problem for me is getting the file to my phone. My phone doesn't have internet, or in any case the browser won't connect, and the site he gave me required it to be downloaded through my phone.

Is there any way I can just download the file on my computer and transfer it to my phone as a ringtone? I have a Fusic if that helps.

Thanks.
Who dat?
Sprint does suck indeed.

Didn't read the rest
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Not really, the main way to get ringtones is that the site would send you text message with a link that leads to the ringtone, and the link would allow you to download the ringtone to your phone. If you have Bluetooth or something then you can transfer it from another phone. Or you can transfer it from your computer, if your phone supports that.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Quote by ZeppMuffins
Not really, the main way to get ringtones is that the site would send you text message with a link that leads to the ringtone, and the link would allow you to download the ringtone to your phone. If you have Bluetooth or something then you can transfer it from another phone. Or you can transfer it from your computer, if your phone supports that.

Right, I understood that, but would I have to go to the link on my phone's browser or just a computer?
Who dat?