Some Satch. I'm guessing i need to work on my tone, doesn't fit the song that well =(. Here it is http://guitarboy354.musicnation.com/joe-satriani-always-with-me-always-with-you
Quote by Mechanixx
lulz 1 time I was gonna have sex with my grlfriend nd I got a boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1 i was so imbarresed so I quickly hid it in this handy hole between the legz!!1! lolzz she almost saw it !!111

My Youtube
music nation
Man the tones a bit off and a few errors here and there, but really awesome. I listened all the way through, I was expecting some butchering of it. Really well done, classy job mate

Rate the song Slaved in my profile? Its an original. thanks
Sounds really good, but the tapping part seemed a bit behind beat. Other than that, I thought it was well done. There's always room for improvement though!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
thanks, and for the tone im using line 6 tone port UX1
Quote by Mechanixx
lulz 1 time I was gonna have sex with my grlfriend nd I got a boner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1 i was so imbarresed so I quickly hid it in this handy hole between the legz!!1! lolzz she almost saw it !!111

My Youtube
music nation
hey ive been learning that song. i would suggest you turn down the treble a bit but otherwise great job.

im not sure, would people classify this as a hard song or not? it took a fair effort to learn but everything but the three finger stuff feels easy enough.

so you arent using an amp to record? i think it could use a warm overdiven tube amp sound.

this has inspired me to play guitar so early in the morning.. at 1pm il be playing this song at a small concert(ish) thing in about a month so il need to perfect it before then. maybe also change it a bit.