Page 1 of 3
so it's pretty simple, everybody learns something at least once a day, so what did you learn? I learned how to play stairway to heaven from my guitar teacher. don't I feel special. Now it's your turn. VROOM!!!!!
I learned that vacuum's don't make very safe sexual toys.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
I learned how to do logarithms.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
i learned that if an amish child looks at you like you are speaking a different language when you speak to them, its because you are. the children speak in german, not english.

go figure.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
I learned King Kai's planet has almost 10 times the earths gravity and that training for 88 days there is the equivalent of training for over 10 000 days on earth
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
I learned King Kai's planet has almost 10 times the earths gravity and that training for 88 days there is the equivalent of training for over 10 000 days in earth

you sir, are awesome.

i learned that forgetting your AP Chemistry book makes it hard to do the homework questions from it
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Girls who wear leopard-print leather miniskirts tend to have VD....
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I learned to lock the door when I masturbate.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
I learned that I might want to practice what my guitar teacher taught me last week, seeing as I have a lesson tomorrow.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I just learned earlier that I had deleted my Applemilk1988 folder for quite some time now.

Goddammit.
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
you sir, are awesome.

i learned that forgetting your AP Chemistry book makes it hard to do the homework questions from it

Pssh, who needs books these days? All you need is someone else's homework. Just as good as the book and easier.
GMO INC.
I learned 2 new ways to multiply vectors, the 1st law of thermodynamics, and how to write with character strings in C++... Just another day of college
haha C++, good times. little known fact java is not as easy as C++
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
i need new speakers for my 4x12 cab...and don't tell people you recently came into a good deal of money unless you're prepared to pay back debts you never had.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
i learned im really lazy... and i have way to much hate in me.

Quote by freshtunes
I learned to lock the door when I masturbate.

Get walked in on?
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Last edited by nirvana23freak at Nov 20, 2007,
I learned that my smile makes me look ridiculously childish. Damn my dimples, they make me look like a fat baby.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Garret.
I learned King Kai's planet has almost 10 times the earths gravity and that training for 88 days there is the equivalent of training for over 10 000 days on earth

so if i jammed there for a year then maybe could i be better than john petrucci? please..... god..... please........
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by ZeppMuffins
I learned how to do logarithms.

me too. and that apparently the people in my town frown upon a 48 year old man impregnating a 17 year old girl. and yell about it at the video store where i work.
I learned how to balance an Oxidation-Reduction reaction

Quote by sketchy z
so if i jammed there for a year then maybe could i be better than john petrucci? please..... god..... please........

Nice try, but who are you trying to fool? All the time in the world (or king kai's world) wouldn't be able to help you get better. You, my friend, are f*cked.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I learned that Strapping Young Lad has stolen a piece of my soul.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
I learnt about complex roots of unity... but only vaguely understand it.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
I learned how to give a continuous feed through a nasal gastric tube, using a pump.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
I learned that one of my mom's friends is pretty damn stupid. She called our HOME phone (land line), and when I picked it up she asked if I was on the car..
Quote by gt725
I learned that one of my mom's friends is pretty damn stupid. She called our HOME phone (land line), and when I picked it up she asked if I was on the car..

on the car? hmm grammar skills....

on the other hands I also learned that I has and allergy to modeling putty
I learned my jeans are way too short.

Jason Becker is God, I learned that for the 657th time this year

Chinese people make good noodles
hue
I learned the theory behind splines and B-splines, and how to calculate them etc.. It sucks!
Also a bit about Java, but that was easy..
University isn't as fun as you'd think...
Nothing, since I skipped school to study more important subjects (in other words completing assignments) but ended up sleeping and wasting the day on the internets.

I ****ing hate myself, now I have to spend 4-6 hours working and getting barely no time for friends or guitar at all.
Since playing the virtual stock game in Business, i've learned the stock market is at a record low since the past few months.
Quote by -Vogel-
Nothing, since I skipped school to study more important subjects (in other words completing assignments) but ended up sleeping and wasting the day on the internets.

I ****ing hate myself, now I have to spend 4-6 hours working and getting barely no time for friends or guitar at all.

bwhahahhaah serves thou right

nah just kidding, I know exactly what your feeling, I think we've all been there at one point or another.
Quote by coca_cola
bwhahahhaah serves thou right

nah just kidding, I know exactly what your feeling, I think we've all been there at one point or another.

I've been at that point for months now, and have to admit that I'm addicted to the internet. It's really creepy, time doesn't exist when I spend time here, then when I log off two thirds of a day has passed.

... maybe I should turn off the computer
Quote by -Vogel-
I've been at that point for months now, and have to admit that I'm addicted to the internet. It's really creepy, time doesn't exist when I spend time here, then when I log off two thirds of a day has passed.

... maybe I should turn off the computer

Yeah, you should definetly try, I used to have the exact same problem just that it was worse....runescape

Now I'm loads better, on the other hand I find myself making random pit refernces and people around me going WTF??

oh well I'll get past this one one day....
Page 1 of 3