your wrong man, Look at 3,22 on the vid , It starts with an excellent bass line, I know the song dancing queen be assured
Quote by grungedude4ever
your wrong man, Look at 3,22 on the vid , It starts with an excellent bass line, I know the song dancing queen be assured

first off all, I am right. Second of all I am wasn't going to watch that whole clip just so I can guess which song you want identified.
Third of all the song is Groove is in the Heart.
geez
I've been trying to find this one for like 3 years, so today my friend show's me this movie it's in it, cant find any soundtrack, only that bad I dont know in what language footage.
Kevin , come on man what are you 14, I just said, you're wrong about dancing queen which I was right it's not at 3,22 I didnt insult you because you said It was dancing queen , only said your wrong , anyway thx man, too bad you took it so personal, LOL.

Michael
Quote by grungedude4ever
Kevin , come on man what are you 14, I just said, you're wrong about dancing queen which I was right it's not at 3,22 I didnt insult you because you said It was dancing queen , only said your wrong , anyway thx man, too bad you took it so personal, LOL.

Michael

The song is Dancing queen though. Nevermind I guess, I read your whole first post.
Last edited by Kevin97220 at Nov 20, 2007,
Look dude that's my post

Hey Plz, someone has got to give me the name of that song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo64IBnqYAA the time is 3.22 I've been looking for it for a long time.

Thx you guys , apreciate it.

Michael

I said 3.22 , anyway , I put that behind me , you calling me a jerk , just, be careful when you say that to someone, some people are jerk but Im not. thx for my song, I am tripping right now.

Thx again MichaeL