I work at Circuit City in Massachusetts (Taunton, on Route 140, if anyone's from MA) and I'm seasonal, so my training literally JUST got finished and I have no selling experience. I have to work from 4AM to 10PM, selling laptops to probably around 3 to 4 thousand people over the course of the first 8 hours alone. Basically, I'm screwed and it's gonna be a 18 hour day (with two, one-hour breaks).

Anyone able to top that or have similar stories from working in retail?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Target. Electronics. 4-Closing. Middle of a college town full of newlyweds. Oh god NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.
The video store i work at is selling every DVD for 2 dollars. No matter what. I cried when i found out.
i think anyone who works in wal-mart would win tho, because draw crowds from everywhere (electronics, clothes, furniture, jewelry, etc) so the check-out people are gonna stand still and punch buttons for 18 hours.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Any weddings and New Year's Eve at the restaurant where I washed dishes. I kid you not, I stay to 3:00am on New Year's, and that was on a night where we were told to leave things behind.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I'm unemployed and broke... not really great either...
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia