http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/freerice.asp
The link is the highlighted words "Free rice" at the beginning of the first paragraph. All you smart asses can use your large vocabularies to provide food for those who otherwise lack it.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Search Bar!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Search Bar!

People aren't gonna' be lookin' this **** up, man. As many people as possible need to know of this and similar programs.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
sure its good, but stop spamming this website.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Yeah this has been done before but who the hell would look up free rice.The search bar here's results come if either word in the search comes up in the whole thread.Thanks for reminding us zwart
Quote by misfitsdisciple
Search Bar!

Dam you're quick!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia