So my brother and I are thinking about starting a little side project. I am going to be getting a guitar soon so this is why I call it a side project. We want to buy a Fender Telecaster Maple body and assemble it piece by piece. We've had this Idea for a while and I've saved quite a bit of money for it, and so has my bro. I would just like any suggestions about getting parts like:
Neck
Pickups
Volume/tone Pots
Body
Tuners
Bridge
We don't want a carvin, and we are really just looking to make a guitar that is to our specs.

My favorite band is radiohead and I'm looking for some pickups with a bit of bite, but not too much so that I lose a nice clean tone. Maybe you guys can help me out. Thanks.

*links removed*
Hahhaha, his site is supposedly about guitars, but it has a huge section of sex toys.

Care to explain, oh so ugly troll of the underworld?
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
o rly?!

i love you fuhevuhs Aero
But I don't LIKE spam...

This guy's already banned, spamming in the Guitar Basics forum too, same ad, same line of crap...
Hmmm...I wonder what this button does...
**** off loser, being asian i know we don't how to make guitars, lets just stick to math
Quote by henza_x
**** off loser, being asian i know we don't how to make guitars, lets just stick to math

I can think of several Asian-made guitars I would consider owning. There are plenty of nice guitars coming out of that part of the world these days, but I doubt they can be found at the threadspammer's site.