Well, hi! lol

I'm Ethan, I'm 13, and I'm learning the acoustic guitar, although I'm saving up for an electric one 'cos that's what I'm destined for. My other hobbies are Monster Jam (monster truck racing/freestyle), R/C aircraft, and being a cyclist. Only till I'm old enough to get a car...

I don't know exactly who makes my guitar, but it's called the Vogue B. I found it at my local tip on a wet bag of compost... I got new strings for it and it sounds excellent. It uses Rosetti bronze-wound strings, which are only £1.80 a pack.

And THIS is the truck I conceived to race in Monster Jam when I'm older... it's amazing what can be done with Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7... lol
Nice to meet you Ethan, I'm Gal.

I must tell you that this kind of posts should go in the sticky in this very forum.
You probably wont get in trouble for it, because the moderators of this specific forum are very forgiving, but I've just thought to give you a heads up.

Welcome to UG by the way.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Nice to meet you Ethan, I'm Gal.

I must tell you that this kind of posts should go in the sticky in this very forum.
You probably wont get in trouble for it, because the moderators of this specific forum are very forgiving, but I've just thought to give you a heads up.

Welcome to UG by the way.

Sticky? Why?

BTW I HATE chavs. EMO forever, I am
Quote by EJD
Sticky? Why?
Because if everyone made their own thread to introduce their selves this forum would be over run with threads.

Stickies are there for a reason. Look for them at the top of any forum that you post in.

If your thread should just be a post in an existing stickied thread, it will get closed. Do it often, and you will get warned or banned.

This one was rather elaborate for a intro thread. That's probably why it hasn't been closed ... yet. Nice pic, btw.

Be sure to read the rules. The ones at the top of the pit are general:

UPDATED (March 5th) Pit Rules and FAQ ... others at the top of different forums will be specific to that particular forum.

Not knowing the rules will NOT save you. You are expected to know and live within them.

Welcome to UG.

and good luck,
SYK

EDIT: You have a great sense of humor for a 13 year old, Ethan:
Quote by EJD
I found it at my local tip on a wet bag of compost...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Nov 20, 2007,
Sorry - on forums I usually ignore the stickies for some reason BTW, it's true, I really did find it on a wet bag of compost LMFAO.

Welcome
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...