well my hair is so short right now cause the ****in' gay barber(yes he is really gay) made it so short i said trim but cut it so short.

so please guys what are some methods to make it grow faster?

thanks alot, UGers/ists. :P
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
^ my korean friend told me i should rub my nails against each other for hours it does work but its hard and it should be for a few hours. but its kinda BS but i asked some koreans too they say people to that in korea
I heard somewhere that masturbating stimulates hair growth, but I'm not sure I believe. Ha, I never thought I'd be one of those people in the Pit that said the solution is to masturbate... Still, why can't you just live with it?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
baby oil leave it in your hair for a couple of hours but put something over your head so the baby oil doesnt drip everywhere.
It should grow faster

oh yea 2 or 3 times a week
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Have lots of sex. Even if it doesn't work you won't care about your hair.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
not getting it cut is a good place to start
Guitars
-ibanez apex
-fender fat strat

Amps
-fender frontman 15g
-roland cube 15

Effects
-dime siginature crybaby from hell

Quote by bobthemonkey14
But carpal tunnel is the best tunnel there is...
Quote by break-me-in
I heard somewhere that masturbating stimulates hair growth, but I'm not sure I believe. Ha, I never thought I'd be one of those people in the Pit that said the solution is to masturbate... Still, why can't you just live with it?

A lot of people have long hair on UG, and...
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
erm i believe i heard somewhere that bull cum is sposed to help... am sure as **** not gonna try that.... :P
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Rub lot's and lot's of Icy Hot in it! While you're at it, be sure to smear some in your eyes too, and up your nose. It'll work wonders!
Quote by Battery.
get a haircut

its true.

if you just trim your hair, like have split ends or whatever cut off (say an inch or so) then your hair will grow faster in the ensuing days/weeks.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
well my hair is so short right now cause the ****in' gay barber(yes he is really gay) made it so short i said trim but cut it so short.

so please guys what are some methods to make it grow faster?

thanks alot, UGers/ists. :P

Get your hair trimmed every few weeks. If you have split ends it can slow the growth of the hair. Trimming the ends off gets it growing again. Ask him to just trim an inch off, and tell him you're trying to grow it out. If he still goes grade 1 on your ass, then refuse to pay him until he fashions a wig for you out of all the hair he just cut off.
Barbers that don't do as you ask really piss me off. Some of them just do what's easiest for them. Don't take that shit. You're paying for a service as far as I'm concerned. They do what you ask of them, not what they think is best. End of.
Lucky for me, I don't have to go to some shitty barber anymore. My mother's a pro and does it for me free of charge. And with that last, rather ambiguous sentence, I will leave.
pull on it. real ****ing hard.

worked for me.

it was only a little past my ear yesterday. you can see how long it is now in my profile.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Speed up time.

It's the only way.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by GuitarFreak664
Have lots of sex. Even if it doesn't work you won't care about your hair.

haha
Put raw eggs in your hair before sleep and make sure they reach the hair roots and arent just on top.
Wash it off when you wake up in the morning.
That will naturaly boost the growth process by like 15%
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
^ my korean friend told me i should rub my nails against each other for hours it does work but its hard and it should be for a few hours. but its kinda BS but i asked some koreans too they say people to that in korea

Someone once told me doing that prevents hair loss.
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Oh my god, I cant wait to see this guys hair tommorow, lets see, no fingernails, bull cum, jello shots, raw eggs and a mane liek the fcuking lion king
I think B vitamin. I bought it once, when the barber cut my hair to short. But it's not only the hair on your head that grows fast.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by Evil_Magician
Put raw eggs in your hair before sleep and make sure they reach the hair roots and arent just on top.
Wash it off when you wake up in the morning.
That will naturaly boost the growth process by like 15%

dude... ugh.. dude..

i'd rather eat the egg!
Quote by tehREALcaptain
icy hot?

HJAHAHAHDahahahahhAHAhahahAHAHHAhahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahhAHAHAHAH OMGHAD MAN! YOU'RE SO FUNNY!! AHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHA OMGHAD WHEW YOU GAVE ME THE LULZ!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHhahahHAHAHA
Quote by break-me-in

if it did I'd trip on my hair when I'd walk

on a serious note, trim it, and eat proteins and other nutrients that are good for hair
Quote by sum_ugly_man
if it did I'd trip on my hair when I'd walk

on a serious note, trim it, and eat proteins and other nutrients that are good for hair

I had to think a bit there. Wow I'm dumb.
seriously dudes.

as of now, i'm rubbing my nails, ate chicken(protein), put baby oil on my head.

hope it works