Marshall MG half-stack really what it says? It sounds like a professional amp with like 100W, and it is only $600! Should I get it? Or find another, I was also considering a Vox Valvetronix AD50VT is that any good?
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Wattage has nothing to do with the sound quality of the amp.
The Vox on the other hand is a fine amp.

However if you get an MG combo, what is incredibly fun is dropping it. It makes the most hilarious nuclear fart bomb sort of sound. I woud buy an MG just to record that..
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
So I should go with the Vox? I have only heard the vox, not the other
"Nice boys don't play rock n' roll" - Axl Rose in (Nice Boys cover)
Yes go with the vox, but if you can try out as many amps as you can to see what you like.
And dont listen to any sales people if they push you to the MGs or the spiders. If you like their tone more than other amps, then get them but otherwise you'll get ripped off for a cheap sale
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I wouldn't pay $150 for an MG Half Stack.

What music do you play?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I dont think you will find anyone on this site that will tell you a MG amp is good for much.
TS have you even played any of these amps yourself? an amp is like a hooker, you should ALWAYS play before you pay
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
If you can spend $600(how much the mg halfstack is) you should get a nice low watt tube amp(15 or 30 watts). Depending on what you play you might want to look at the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (cleans) or the B-52 AT-100 or a Randall Rg50Tc(High Gain)
/\

+53208-49358324573487539459043758934573264

The B-52 and RG50 are suppose to be pretty good amps for nailing a few styles, and they seem good for the price.
If you buy a Marshall MG your parents will come into your room at night and suck out your soul.

Seriously get the Vox or something else, like a Peavey Valveking or something.