It looks fairly nice but I haven't had he chance to test any yet. Anyone have any experience with them here?

Here's the link:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-ND1Nova-Delay-Guitar-Effects-Pedal?sku=150457
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Bump
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
I have one as of today.

It seems pretty awesome. Built very ruggedly too. It looks kind of plastic on the photos online. But its actually pretty thick crinkle finish metal. I don't see it breaking easily thats for sure.

The ND-1 is not a TRUE bypass delay. If you unplug it then your signal will be cut off. This means that the AD/DA is always active.

The upside is I cannot honestly tell the difference in tone, so at least on my ND-1 none of my tone is being sucked away by the pedal.

As for the sounds..well its an awesome pedal. From the 'tape' setting to digital it is bloody NICE! Presets are easy to work with, mind you I am a keyboard player first and a newish guitar player now. So the ND-1 reminds a lot of programming synths. It is a very familiar feeling to use this pedal.

If there is a down side, its that the knobs and their labels are just painted on the unit. This means its going to be hard to read them at a gig etc. But...really if you don't know what each knob does inside of a few hours playing about with it, then give up now! Better to go for something simpler. But that would mean missing out on probably the best delay out at the moment.