Page 1 of 2
Did you know that these drugs are legal (well in ireland and the Uk to mention a few) and available to buy in shops? Whats more of interest to me though is, Does it bother you? Personally, I was ****ing delighted when I out there was a store in a nearby town called "Myth and magic" where they stocked them both and loads of other ****
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum
WATCH THIS SPACE

I've never been bothered about it, and doubt I will. The shop that used to sell salvia's shut down now. I remember it also used to sell shrooms, but got in just a bit of trouble.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I've never been bothered about it, and doubt I will. The shop that used to sell salvia's shut down now. I remember it also used to sell shrooms, but got in just a bit of trouble.

Only if they are prepared are they illeagal in England i think....
Quote by Dinkydaisy

England, eh? pssh.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
My friend tried salvia and it was the funniest thing ever. After like 2 seconds he stood up, flailed his arms, and then spit on himself. Then he kept talking about how he was the world zooming through space and how he was dancing on the number 7. I also was talking and he tackled me saying "no more human noises!" Funny ****.
It's awesome.

They're both far safer than alcohol or tobacco, and neither is very pleasant to take. So, there's going to be far less risk of abuse.

Legalise anything that's not going to cause much harm.

Oh, and:

Fight Ignorance
personally i hate salvia all it did was make me feel like my clothes were made out of sandpaper
Salvia did **** all for me, was not amused.
Quote by GoobaSun
so i just pulled my shirt up and there was brown stuff looking like boogers coming out of my belly button, I picked a piece and took a whiff...it smells like shitttttttttt! wtf is happening to me?

www.myspace.com/heroesbefore
I tried salvia once, and it was a bit boring, but I didn't have that much, so it could easily be different if you have a lot and I wouldn't know...
EDIT: I'm not particularly bothered, its neither a bad or good thing in my opinion.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I've, honestly, never heard anything good about salvia. Nothing to celebrate there.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I like Salvia =p
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
i've tried it, just took a bowl and felt like a slight weed high.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Why do you think marijuana is illegal? We're able to grow it EASILY and the government wouldn't be able to tax it. All about the money, never the safety.

Quote by Samzawadi
It's awesome.

They're both far safer than alcohol or tobacco, and neither is very pleasant to take. So, there's going to be far less risk of abuse.

Legalise anything that's not going to cause much harm.

Oh, and:

Fight Ignorance
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Well, salvia is legal in canada, its actually sold in some stores lol... It doesn't bother me. If they hurt nobody but themselves, I don't care.

And apparently salvia has positive long term and immediate effects. Not that I encourage it or anything...
sup?
tried salvia just the other day. it was a little boring i guess. i did it and laughed for like 5 minutes then just felt uncomfortable for the rest of the night. it was ok. i wouldn't suggest it now that i tried it though. although i heard if you mix salvia and pot its pretty good.
^ Salvia should NEVER EVER be mixed with any other type of drug. It is too powerful alone to be mixed with something that has a completely different effect... Not only would it ruin the salvia trip, but it would make the high incredibly uncomfortable and unenjoyable.

I used to do 40X Salvia on a weekly basis. Great if you're into spiritual stuff.

Not the kind of thing that should be taken just to get '****ed up', but I bought a gram (Like, 10 doses) Of 10X today for $25, hopefully to explore the lesser extremities of the plant.

I like Salvia though... Hope Cannabis gets legalized soon here though. ^_^ Yay Canada.
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
Does chewing salvia have any negative effects on your body?

I've always been curious as to how the weed high and psychodelic drug sensation felt, but you can get royally ****ed publicly if you take them.
Question: How do you pronounce salvia? I wanna ask for it at a store, but I don't wanna look like a fool and say it wrong.
Peace.
peyote is pretty cool

salvia, not so much, it doesn't have any real kick.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Question: How do you pronounce salvia? I wanna ask for it at a store, but I don't wanna look like a fool and say it wrong.

Sal-Vee-Ah.

The way it looks.

I've asked for Sinouichi before, and he just corrected me, despite my incorrect pronunciation...
Quote by Vornik
There's nothing illogical about slavery.
I didn't think peyote was legal?

I've never tried salvia, wouldn't mind having some though, heard it tastes horrible, mind.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
salvia is not legal in my state, Tennessee... no hick/i screwed my cousin jokes... now... yeah
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Salvia is legal where I live until January 1st. Gotta get some before it is illegal!
and I wanna try Peyote.
Dont bother with salvia.......It sucks.... go for peyote instead
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Peyote is legal, but the Mescaline in it is infact a Class A.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Constantine
Not the kind of thing that should be taken just to get '****ed up

Yay Canada.

first off.. yes yay canada!

second: Youre crazy! last summer my buddies and i had a long run with salvia, and we would just sit in my room and pass the bong around (and i dont want to hear that the bong is the wrong way to do it.. we were leavin this dimension!) just to get fvcked up on it..

i will say dont do it alone though... i did it once and i dont really remember what happened... its like i have two memories of the event. one sittin in my room bein paranoid, and one where i walked to the kitchen and locked the back door. in my mind they both happened at the same time.. but im not sure which one was real.
I plant salvias every spring O_o

hehehehe.....

btw marijuana is legal in Canada as a medication if you wanted to know
hue
Quote by Pliant
I hate salvia...

smart man, the drug sucks.

If you smoke salvia, you're taking a drug that isn;'t meant to be takin at your will.
Quote by Vin2254
salvia is legal in america too.

Um...

What?

Great, another drug for people to be retards over...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Page 1 of 2