16 24%
Shift in world order
10 15%
Famine
4 6%
A better place for everyone
10 15%
Voters: 66.
Come on guys lets face it it's inevitable, we will face a third world war most likely in our lifetimes. But how do you think it will end, I personally think it will result in a nucleur war.
Quote by jakemac
Come on guys lets face it it's inevitable, we will face a third world war most likely in our lifetimes. But how do you think it will end, I personally think it will result in a nucleur war.

let's hope there isn't one because it will only end along with our planet.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I have no idea how WWIII will be fought. I do know that WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i think it'll end in the total annihalation of mankind as we know it, with a few survivors left to rebuild and re-populate the world
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
World War 3 is taking place next august.
Some friends and I are off to Denmark.
The part of denmark we're off to has a lot of German tourists.
If you go to the local paintball thing you get paired up with another team that happens to be there too.
chances are it will be the five of us (british and me half danish) against 5 germans.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
just tell me... how does a war end with another war?
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
There won't be a WW3.

You shouldnt even be thinking about it.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Last edited by Donkey Fly at Nov 20, 2007,
I hate guys like you cm..so fussy..WOW I MADE A MISTAKE..get over yourself...you caught me in a bad mood
Quote by cm_richardson
just tell me... how does a war end with another war?

Massive party, hasselhoff on the mike mc'ing and ride some fairground rides all day.
Quote by jakemac

So, it's inevitable in our lifetime?

Let's see your research into the individual politics of each nation potentially involved, their military data, their intelligence networks and gathered information, the leaders that are going to be in power at that time, projected economic data and projected social status at that time.

But then again you are probably 15, which instantly makes you an expert of world politics.
Quote by jakemac
I hate guys like you cm..so fussy..WOW I MADE A MISTAKE..get over yourself...you caught me in a bad mood

sorry I caught you in a bad mood. My grandpa today just got diagnosed with an inevitably fatal disorder called emphacema (spelling?) and you want to complain to me about dealing with a little comment that means absolutely nil. Bravo sir. Bravo
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Quote by cm_richardson
sorry I caught you in a bad mood. My grandpa today just got diagnosed with an inevitably fatal disorder called emphacema (spelling?) and you want to complain to me about dealing with a little comment that means absolutely nil. Bravo sir. Bravo

Emphycaema?

I hope he recovers. It can happen.
how will it end, I dunno but I hope it ends the stupid amount of threads asking about it
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Emphycaema?

I hope he recovers. It can happen.

thank you. I hope so too. he's 76 though so he's quite up there, and visiting L.A. din't realy help him much.

As for the topic. I say Famine
yaaaa i dont see a war coming nobodies with any power (maybe aside from N Korea and China) are kind pissed off right now. sure the arabian countries are pissed but only some of them are a threat. I doubt a war is comming unless we piss of Kim or sum **** but it would be him by hiself.
some guy with super powers, some may even call him a hero, turning nuclear and blowing up half of new york :O

Yes, i've just been watching heroes...
Thousands of jiggly puffs will roam the planet!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
For all those who do not know, Russia and China are allies with along N Korea, Iran, Venezuela, and I believe a few other countries all of which hate us and the people who support us. Russia at this moment is trying to give Iran nuclear capabilities but we are trying to force them not to. More than likely we will be attacking Iran within the next year or so, though it could be Israel to attack first and then we "have" to help them. Also those alliance that is against actually posses most of the world's oil, being that mainly Russia China and Venezuela and Iran. That alone puts at at a great disadvantage and putting us towards a new world order. The main powers of the two sides posses nuclear weapons but are hesitant to use them. If It were up to me we would use the EMP from the nuclear detonation to destroy most of the electronic thusly shifting the favor to us. But I for see WW3 not just within our next lifetime but within the next decade if some radical things do not occur such as a shift of opinion in one of the main powers.
Madmans.. will slay mankind... to which we all must fight for, if we wish to restore Earth.
Quote by Noyon999
some guy with super powers, some may even call him a hero, turning nuclear and blowing up half of new york :O

Yes, i've just been watching heroes...

Save the cheerleader.....
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.