I had a dream that I was Barack Obama's campaign manager. We went up to his office, and there was some demon-possessed dude there, and I shot a bolt of lightening at him and the demon left. Then we went to a waterpark and fought this villian that shot spikes out of her arms.

WTF?
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
i've had weirder
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Thats not wierd.

Wierd is dreaming that a fiery canal boat made with some sort of ebony hull crashed into the second floor of a restaurant building that i was enjoying a good curry in. Then Satan jumped off and said I wasn't dead, just maimed and in a coma, but that wasn't why he was here, and I was actually invited to go jam with Children of Bodom (Who I'd not actually heard anything by at the time) then waking up, going downstairs to find my brother oggling over Alexi Laiho's signature ESP.

That is odd.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
mine was pretty weird. there was a huge nuclear (spelling?) bomb falling from the sky, Very slowly. and nobody noticed it so i decided to run away. i was freaked, lol. i got some chick to drive me to the next province and some other guy followed. then BOOM they blew up. and suddenly the government was after us 3 for escaping the explosion, so we had to run from them. they cought us and we were in some square room with windows and a couple couches. they said they had to kill us. then i woke up and watched some TV
Quote by ebbbaaa
I had a dream that I was Barack Obama's campaign manager. We went up to his office, and there was some demon-possessed dude there, and I shot a bolt of lightening at him and the demon left. Then we went to a waterpark and fought this villian that shot spikes out of her arms.

WTF?

Dude, if that's what Obama's campaign was really like, I would so vote for him.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
All my weird dreams are really short. They also always involve me and my brother in trouble, running from something.
My weirdest dream was when I was on this rollercoaster with Indiana Jones, only the ride has a gap in the track, and below the track was a crack leading to hell. We made it across the gap a few times but then we fell in, but I didn't see myself fall in; it just paused and played that funeral song thing. Then I woke up.

:|

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
i had a dream last week about a dwarf who looked like the really camp guy off americas next top model. In my dream, he had a sex change. and we threw a big parade in celebration. i woke up and i was like WTF?!
Mine was pretty weird, I was at home and my father came to visit (though we all live in the same house, I'm only sixteen) but he was shaking like he had Parkinson's, and had lost his memory and thought it was the first time seeing me in ages, butt hen I was walking through the woods at the back of my house and someone told me he that didn't have Parkinson's, but some other illness my mind made up with three syllables in the name.

It was strange.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
you want weird?

this guy, michael clarke duncan, chasing you around the house, completely naked, running like a monkey, trying to rape you because you ate his chocolate fudge cake.
Dude. Its a sign.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I once dreampt Nemesis was chasing me down my school hallway and I fell over, then turned over to face him and he was stood there in a pink outfit with a pimp cane. He just said "Bloodey hell love, I thought you would have held up for longer than that, you didn't even get to the kebab monkey!" in a really gay voice, then I woke up thinking WTF?

Understandably :/