can someone please suggest their favorite arch enemy songs. i have tyrants rise and i want to listen to more, but i dont know where to start.
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Ravenous, Silverwing, Nemesis, We will rise and alot others which i cant htink of.
Schecter Damien 6
Epiphone G-400
Digitech RP200A
Vox AD30VT-XL
dead eyes see no future ftw!!!!
I was at their concert last week!!!!

And I love the intro to doomsday machine I think it's called enter the machine...
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
blood on your hands, I m legend-out for blood,my apocalypse are also some of my favorites
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Its Rise Of The Tyrant.

But yeah Anthems Of Rebellion and Doomsday Machine are good albums, i don't have any complete earlier albums so i can't really say.
Slaves of yesterday is freakin awesome... mainly because of the drumming and the solo at the end.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
get burning bridges, their best album for sure, it's with their male singer who is probably more fitting to the band