Check out these french prog deathers from france.

Really fresh stuff, On The Wings Of Pheonix is amazing and clocking it at 1 and a half hours is well worth the money theyre asking for it.

http://www.myspace.com/symbyosis

check them out now.

Crusades VI is genious and yet somewhat christmassy which makes it double amazing at this time of year
Damn, these guys are good, The Teaser Demo was crazy cool, everything else is good too, I like the voice also.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Just was given a free download on last.fm...

Oh my god, this band is in the musical direction that I've been craving.... I dunno, it's what I've wanted to hear for a while...

Also, Epic Bump.
The teaser demo was awesome. Not a huge fan of the vocals but I suppose I could get used to them.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
Niko from Symbyosis' other band, Outcast, rips arse. I've been meaning to check Symbyosis out for a while now.
Last edited by webbtje at Feb 24, 2010,
Quote by webbtje
Christian from Symbyosis' other band, Outcast, rips arse. I've been meaning to check Symbyosis out for a while now.

Do it before Dyer's closes the 05 thread. Songs:

The Venom
Quest of the Dolphin
Cupidity
Disease

and everything else, really. On the Wings of Phoenix is a pretty solid album.
My god, On The Wings of Phoenix really is an amazing album. I've been listening to it for a few months and this band really needs more exposure. I hope they actually release a new album, but it ain't looking likely after three years of inertia.

Am gonna check out Outcast too, seems very promising.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm