How many folks here dress scene, get crap for it, and give crap right back?

Page 1 of 6
Okay, I'm not really what you'd consider a "big" guy, and people always tell me I look like a little kid. Anyway, this one goddamn black kid in my Sociology course keeps on following me out of class going "DAAAAAMN GURL U NEED SUM MEAT ON UR BONES," so after a while I got really sick of it and called him a stupid ****ing ******, and now he's trying to get me kicked out of the school for harassment. Is this bull**** or what?
Quote by Negative_Creep7
I swear I JUST saw your profile pic on 4chan

Posty?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
well, he's a dumbass for giving you ****, but he's nothing out of the ordinary. You're a bitch for not knowing how to deal with him, and calling him what I assume was a racial slur. You just don't do that.

Plus, you have to admit, you look sort of non- manly... and you're getting made fun of for a choice you made. You're calling him a slur for the way he was born.
Last edited by hrdcorelaxplaya at Nov 20, 2007,
lol emo.

j/k...but only kinda j/k.

Racial slurrrrs are no.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
People have opinions, so what.
I don't care if people call me a gay giraffe, some people just have the need to pick on others to feel confident in themselves.
Best thing to do is just to not acknowledge their existence, and try to feel sorry for them instead
Wow, you stupid ****ing cu nt.
The dude obviously meant it in a joking way if anything because he didn't beat your (pussy)ass down.
I hate people like you, always looking to blow things out of proportion.
Well, I just looked at your profile, and I dare must say...

"DAAAAAMN GURL U NEED SUM MEAT ON UR BONES"
Wow you're so witty to call an african-american the N word.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Alright let's go over this chain of events.

1.) You dress like you're in The Nightmare Before Christmas
2.) A black kid makes fun of you
3.) You make a racist comment toward the black kid and complain when you get in trouble

Hmm I see a common thread...
OH WAIT I KNOW
Stop dressing like a blithering idiot.
Problem solved.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Stop being so ****ing trendy.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Grow up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Alright let's go over this chain of events.

1.) You dress like you're in The Nightmare Before Christmas
2.) A black kid makes fun of you
3.) You make a racist comment toward the black kid and complain when you get in trouble

Hmm I see a common thread...
OH WAIT I KNOW
Stop dressing like a blithering idiot.
Problem solved.

+1

...I´m still confused.. Are you a girl or boy... and I saw your profile...
Last edited by Piojo_Loko at Nov 20, 2007,
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Stop being so ****ing trendy.

No, it gets me 17 year old scene girls. And tight clothes = comfortable. And I sort of just like the style.
OR-
Apologize to the guy you insulted, and tell him you don't like being made fun of.
Like a reasonable person
He was wrong you was wronger.
With all the racial stuff int he news lately, you're gonna get KICKED OUT. Or a protest will be at your school next monday.
well, you could have just laughed it off? I hope you get kicked out of your school, racism is bull****.
scene kids make me laugh
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
So I counted the stars, did you call him the 'N' word?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
So I counted the stars, did you call him the 'N' word?

Those six asterisks in the first post is the n word. You can tell because he mentions the guy is black at the start of his post.
Seriously, dude? I'm as racist as can be, but little scene kids like you are sometimes even lower on the list than any race. You "guys" dress like either A) raving homosexuals, or B) raving MCR fangirls. Either way, you look gay. Learn how to dress like a man. Pick yourself out a pair of Levy's that aren't sewn to fit your forearm, and put on a Metallica shirt. You'll thank me later.
Yes, "n"igger.

I don't actually have anything against blacks, I just think it's bull**** that I'm gonna have to work to pay off student loans, and that I'm getting threatened with expulsion for insulting somebody back, I said a word, he insulted my person.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
well, he's a dumbass for giving you ****, but he's nothing out of the ordinary. You're a bitch for not knowing how to deal with him, and calling him what I assume was a racial slur. You just don't do that.

Plus, you have to admit, you look sort of non- manly... and you're getting made fun of for a choice you made. You're calling him a slur for the way he was born.

Thread over.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
wow this thread is so full of hate

dress however you want
but yea, just accept your gonna get **** for it
i can understand being pissed off after being mocked but i think you took it a bit too far

vad hamster's plan seems good.
apologize...and who knows, maybe he will too.

No, you insulted him for being born to a different culture, he poked a little fun at you because of you're taking part in a sub-culture( as if you never "hated' on people for dressing "ghetto"? ). You're comparing racism to calling someone a fatass. You need to grow up.
Quote by GHUALL
Seriously, dude? I'm as racist as can be, but little scene kids like you are sometimes even lower on the list than any race. You "guys" dress like either A) raving homosexuals, or B) raving MCR fangirls. Either way, you look gay. Learn how to dress like a man. Pick yourself out a pair of Levy's that aren't sewn to fit your forearm, and put on a Metallica shirt. You'll thank me later.

Well, you're lower than any scene person so I guess you must be at the bottom of the chain, man.
I'm a person.
Quote by xkeyboardxmoshx
I said a word, he insulted my person.

Hmmmm... I wonder why...
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
He's black, holy **** that's terrible! I called him a "bad word" for being black, omg!

I don't have any issue with people dressing, "ghetto," just suburban white kids dressing that way.

But still, I guess an apology could help, something like:
"I'm sorry about being racist, I was just really fed up with you harassing me constantly."
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

x10000000000000
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by PinkIsCool
Well, you're lower than any scene person so I guess you must be at the bottom of the chain, man.
I disagree. Haha
Quote by xkeyboardxmoshx
He's black, holy **** that's terrible! I called him a "bad word" for being black, omg!

I don't have any issue with people dressing, "ghetto," just suburban white kids dressing that way.

But still, I guess an apology could help, something like:
"I'm sorry about being racist, I was just really fed up with you harassing me constantly."

I suppose it should be reasonable for you to dress like a woman but not for white poeple to wear baggy clothes.