I have a paper due tomorrow on the Bill of Rights, does anybody know of any good websites or databases that have a lot of primary sources for history?
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Go to wikipedia and use their citations. They actually are quite reliable. Don't use the actual wiki article though.
My school has a searchable electronic database accessed via the Library's website that I always use. Also, there's these things called books. You might have heard about them. Great sources of info and usually very reliable as citations.

Also, try the Library of Congress's website.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Thanks, that worked like really well. By the way wikipedia is fairly reliable, as there are people both hired and volunteering who check it almost 24/7 and remove anything that isn't cited, but most teachers still won't let you use it.
Quote by civildp1
My school has a searchable electronic database accessed via the Library's website that I always use. Also, there's these things called books. You might have heard about them. Great sources of info and usually very reliable as citations.

Also, try the Library of Congress's website.

It's 9:00 and the paper's due tomorrow... there's no way I'm finding a book.
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Last edited by rhcpwhitey at Nov 20, 2007,
Quote by rhcpwhitey
Thanks, that worked like really well. By the way wikipedia is fairly reliable, as there are people both hired and volunteering who check it almost 24/7 and remove anything that isn't cited, but most teachers still won't let you use it.

Wikipedia told me that the character Kel from Keenan and Kel had Asberger Syndrome. I'm pretty sure that's a lie.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke