Well there was a fight in the hall as i was walking to my next class and I seriously dont know whats wrong with me, but seeing the guy getting his face pounded while a shirt was pulled down over his face and all the kids laughing and yelling just made my stomache wrench. Being my first year in public school (freshman) I've never actually seen a real fight like that and it made me sick... Why am I so soft when it comes to violence?? Like my friends are always watching fights on youtube and **** but I cant even stand watching them it just makes me ****ing sick... I dont see how people enjoy violence so much. It's pretty barbaric if you think about it... Think of the Romans with gladiator fights ect... People still have the same lust for violence now a days... There is no problem where beating the **** out of each other is the only solution.
well in school everyone gets excited over fights because its some type of entertainment throughout the boring school day and its not liek they will kill eachother lots of times when they get out of ISS all the kids are like "yo man dat boy beat cho ass!" then theyll laugh about it... all teh fights here are between black girls... pretty funny where there hair tracks and weaves are left on the ground afterwards haha
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
or when one of their jugs slips out
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by C.C. Deville
well in school everyone gets excited over fights because its some type of entertainment throughout the boring school day and its not liek they will kill eachother lots of times when they get out of ISS all the kids are like "yo man dat boy beat cho ass!" then theyll laugh about it... all teh fights here are between black girls... pretty funny where there hair tracks and weaves are left on the ground afterwards haha

My english teacher used to work at a city school, where it was mainly black students, and she's told us a few stories about fights she tried to stop, but couldn't, and at the end hair was everywhere..

I've seen 2 fights my entire high school time. One was between these 2 chicks, it was pretty awesome. Then the 2nd I just kind of walked into coming up some stairs, and boom, there was a fight right in front of me. It was pretty intense.
In a world of business suits and report cards, fighting is a great way to feel really human. I know I'm taking this right out of Fight Club, but doing all the things we do everyday like goto the office, sit at a computer, drink Starbucks, it isn't fulfilling to Man's natural needs. Fighting adds that excitement that brings you back to your most basic, primitive instincts as a man.
I don't really like fighting. It's kinda pathetic, because they tend to fight over the stupidest of stuff. People overreact WAY to much. Bleh. That being said, I have gotten into a fight before, and I managed to 'kick the guys ass.' I felt absolutely no sense of victory, or pride. I wasn't proud of myself and I wasn't "Oh my god, I kicked that kids ASS!" in a bragging way. I don't like bragging how I won a fight, because its a pathetic thing to do. I hate fighting.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Does anyone get that sick feeling in their stomache when they see an intense fight?? Seriously I dont know why i just get it
I've never been in a real fight. But me and the group of friends I use to lift weights with use to fight for fun sometimes. Most of the times we used boxing gloves but other times just bare fists. If someones gets hurt too bad you know they will stop so its good practice for if you really do get in a fight.
Quote by bluesrocker101
I don't really like fighting. It's kinda pathetic, because they tend to fight over the stupidest of stuff. People overreact WAY to much. Bleh. That being said, I have gotten into a fight before, and I managed to 'kick the guys ass.' I felt absolutely no sense of victory, or pride. I wasn't proud of myself and I wasn't "Oh my god, I kicked that kids ASS!" in a bragging way. I don't like bragging how I won a fight, because its a pathetic thing to do. I hate fighting.

yeah dood its always like

guy1:man i'm so gonna beat his ass during lunch,be there
guy2:why what did he do to you?
guy1:hes been talkin ****...

i mean honestly... its really immature when people talk **** about me i just ignore them i mean i know its not true and thats all that really matters haha then with girls its usually about stealing boys and talking **** too haah
Quote by PTfan
Does anyone get that sick feeling in their stomache when they see an intense fight?? Seriously I dont know why i just get it

I do. I don't like stuff like that at all. I would rather see people larping, or something else that I can laugh at and enjoy.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
^ A kid that sits at my lunch table today got really close to kicking some1s ass. When I asked him why he said the kid pushed his books during class. like wtf?? he was like " yo im about to go over and knock all of his food and **** on the ground, and if he does **** ill beat his ass"
Dude, I feel the same way about fighting. It makes me a little sick. I just don't see the point of it. Sure, it may "assert masculinity" and all of that crap, but so what? Just because you can beat up someone that is smaller and weaker than you doesn't make you a better person. In fact, it makes you a worse person: it makes you a coward, and it makes you just one of the many lowlife pieces of scum on earth.

That being said, I've never been in a fight, but that's because I'm sensible. I don't look at kinds as punching bags. Likewise, I mind my own business, and know who and who not to mess with. That's really the step you have to take: just not be an idiot, no matter what side of the table you are on.
The.
High school fights are the lowest of the low.

1st off - The reason the fight happens in the first place is stupid. "so and so's chirpping me" "so and so slept with what's her face" blah blah, grow up kiddies.

2nd off - nearly none of the kids actually know how to fight, they just run at each other throwing fists and eventually collide and fall to the group where they wriggle about pulling at each other's shirts.

3rd off - the fact that everyone gets so excited about this lack of skill, maturity, etc. is equally as sad and really says something about the student body.

It's okay if you thought it was disgusting, it is.

Sometimes I'd imagine how interesting it would be to have some guy who actually knew martial arts or something, run in there and break up the fight (or beat the shit out of both of them for acting like morons).

It all comes down to this "It's just a bunch of fucking egos"
Quote by PTfan
^ A kid that sits at my lunch table today got really close to kicking some1s ass. When I asked him why he said the kid pushed his books during class. like wtf?? he was like " yo im about to go over and knock all of his food and **** on the ground, and if he does **** ill beat his ass"

yeah its always stupid immature stuff, like once i accidently stepped on this "gangsta" kids new nikes which i later found out that they cost like 130 dollars (who spends that much money on shoes and wears them to school anyways??) and he was like CRACKA WTF MAN YOU JUST STEPPED ON MY NIKES MAN?!! ILL ****IN BEAT YO ASS AFTERSCHOOL FAGGOT!

but yeah i havnt seen him since i think he got expelled or something
Quote by C.C. Deville
all teh fights here are between black girls... pretty funny where there hair tracks and weaves are left on the ground afterwards haha

Bitch don messed my weave!
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
dude, i feel the same way. fights disgust me, to be honest. i almost feel sick to my stomach. for instance, i saw a kid get knocked to the floor and then wailed on unrelentlessly while the rest of the ignorant, immature student body giggled with entertainment.

however, those who really deserve it, i feel completely different. i feel as though they got what they deserve, and that is that. for instance, one of my best friends "friends" ratted him out, and he beat the hell out of him and i felt almost glad that it happened.

It depends on the situation. generally, i look down on fighting (even though I've been in my fair share of brawls)

edit: for the record, my best friend could smash anyone in my entire high school. he's probably the best fighter I've seen in person. haha
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by PTfan
Well there was a fight in the hall as i was walking to my next class and I seriously dont know whats wrong with me, but seeing the guy getting his face pounded while a shirt was pulled down over his face and all the kids laughing and yelling just made my stomache wrench. Being my first year in public school (freshman) I've never actually seen a real fight like that and it made me sick... Why am I so soft when it comes to violence?? Like my friends are always watching fights on youtube and **** but I cant even stand watching them it just makes me ****ing sick... I dont see how people enjoy violence so much. It's pretty barbaric if you think about it... Think of the Romans with gladiator fights ect... People still have the same lust for violence now a days... There is no problem where beating the **** out of each other is the only solution.

I agree with you. Violence doesn't solve anything, history proves it. It's got bad karma all over it.
I remember when user Richrawr smashed this guy afew times then kicked him in the head.

Then afew years later he got thrown around like a ragdoll by a big black samoan girl.
Think of Roman gladiators.
That's why the fights are so exciting.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by PTfan

not at violence

i can handle gore n stuff, i mean, i just watched 28 days later a couple days ago n the guy sticks his thums in the other guys eyes for cryin out loud n i was fine the whole movie. but i saw a The Used music video where they showed someones wrist getting cut and bleeding........i felt like i was gonna puke......... idk why
^ Dude I can handle movie violence and stuff easily, but when it's real thats a whole different story. I can handle some1s head getting severed in a movie, but i cant handle people fist fighting in real life...
but people that are asses and **** to people and think they're so great deserve to get the **** kicked out of them because its the only way they'll learn and it puts them in their place.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by cky_rocks
but people that are asses and **** to people and think they're so great deserve to get the **** kicked out of them because its the only way they'll learn and it puts them in their place.

I also think that those people need to pay for their actions, but I have never seen someone actually learn from it. Maybe you have, but I haven't (not being a dick...I just haven't seen it).
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by PTfan
^ Dude I can handle movie violence and stuff easily, but when it's real thats a whole different story. I can handle some1s head getting severed in a movie, but i cant handle people fist fighting in real life...

well i am no help to you then...............

dont think i was much anyway..............
Quote by C.C. Deville
yeah dood its always like

guy1:man i'm so gonna beat his ass during lunch,be there
guy2:why what did he do to you?
guy1:hes been talkin ****...

i mean honestly... its really immature when people talk **** about me i just ignore them i mean i know its not true and thats all that really matters haha then with girls its usually about stealing boys and talking **** too haah

Yeah, I know what you mean. "hes been talking ****" is really common for fights here. Its like, people are going to talk **** about you, so don't get all uptight and violent about it. Meh.

"The best revenge is success." Whoever names the person who said that gets a free cookie.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
*cough*cough* PUSSY*cough*
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by terrencemaddox
I also think that those people need to pay for their actions, but I have never seen someone actually learn from it. Maybe you have, but I haven't (not being a dick...I just haven't seen it).
I haven't either, but if they don't learn, then kick their ass again.
Listen to CKY.
I hate watching fights.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
There is literally fights everyday at my school. Its nothing new to me, of course everyone else gathers around like apes and go OHHH AHHH.
Quote by cky_rocks
I haven't either, but if they don't learn, then kick their ass again.

Miss Scourge? PM me.

Violence shouldn't be used to solve a dispute. The whole subject of violence should be approached carefully. Some people can pin any kind of tragedy that happens in the world on something stemming from violence (games, movies, etc.)

Uncontrolled acts of aggression are animal-like, especially in the name of settling some bickering between individuals or groups. It is in fact sickening.

Every human is capable of acting out violently, which is why I think martial arts should be apart of every school's curriculum, much like in Japan. If everyone really understood and respected the dynamics of a fight, they might come to see it as more of an art form rather than just a way to settle a dispute.
...and I feel nothing, am I better yet?
Fights only last about 10 seconds. I don't bother to run up and watch anymore, because they are all pretty much the same. Some cholo starts **** with another. It's the fights at the movie theaters you gotta really stay the hell away from, just not worth the risk.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I have a great example of pointless, immature violence.
Essentially someone who I used to make fun of in the third grade or so, rang my doorbell and ran away. I went out front and noone was there, looked around, no one. Went out back, peeked over the fence, and there's two kids around my age across the road in a park that had a path through it - they were hiding behind an electrical box. I hop the fence and do the whole generic "what the **** buddy? Get the **** up!" thing, they start running. One loses his shoe.

Anyways, I just wait at that path, by this time my Dad gets up and is telling me to come in when I notice the kids walking back across the path towards the house. This time I walk up and they immedietly say "DUDE IT WASNT US" to which I just sock one kid in the face about 3 times, causing him to collapse sideways while his friend backs up yelling "YO WHAT THE HELL DUDE WHAT THE HELL". Kid one (on the ground) starts yelling about his father being a cop - he's a roofer. Afterwards, kid one gets up he goes on about how his Dad will come over here he then grabs me and tries some sort of full nelson, to which he ends up falling backwards pretty hard onto a curb. His friend is about 20 feet away.
Whatever, never heard from him again.
Last edited by munchinator at Nov 21, 2007,
i like to see a good fight, but when my friends r in one i get a little disgusted like TS.
viloence solves nothing, and its not really meant to, its more or less to prove something. people think it will and it may temporarily, but the cons outweigh the pros in the end.

as far as you not seeing how ur peers enjoy it, its entertainment. its not the norm, people either fear or they are attracted to what isn't "normal" in society (drugs, violence).
but ya some people just have it comin.
If you get in a fight at my school you will get a knife or baton pulled on you.
^ Man that **** is so low... I mean I hate fighting, but if there was some honor to it, I wouldnt mind it as much. Like the fight I saw, the guy had his shirt over his face and was pounding the **** out of it.. Like wtf? the guy had no chance. If people played fair in fights and maybe shook hands or whatever after like "good fight but I beat your ass" or whatever... But people fighting dirty and pulling weapons out its bull****. If there was some honor to it, I still wouldn't believe in it, but I wouldn't be too bothered with it. I do realise some people just aren't intelligent to realize that violence solves nothing. Wow, you made him hurt...Now how does that prove anything???
Quote by PTfan
Think of the Romans with gladiator fights ect...

This is what made fighting awesome, none of this "OMG WTF STEP ON MY NIKES AGAIN SON AND YOU CAN SEE ME IN THE HANDS."

Gladiators > High school kids
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I love fights, but not the "yo nigga i'mma beat cho ass down" kinda **** that goes down in highschool. I like sport fights, like boxing and UFC. But every now and then, it's funny watching two rich white kids trying to act gangster get into a pathetic brawl and swing their fists in a manner that would make a real fighter cry.