Quote by veg
how dare a game of a sequel!

the cheek of it!

it took them 3 years to make the first one...
im not excited about waiting for the sequel.
It took 16 years of your life to play the 1st, I'm sure 3 years will suffice.
Quote by veg
It took 16 years of your life to play the 1st, I'm sure 3 years will suffice.

but for all those years, i wasnt waiting for the game to come out.

btw, im 17.
SPOILERS ALERT

the ending was absolute ****, ive been waiting all game for him to become a real life assisian and it happens and boom credits roll
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Really? If you're not satisfied with the game, i'll gladly take it off your hands.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
It gets boring, fast. I played it for a few hours and went back to playing Oblivion , which i got the week before.
its like hitman ina way but the thing is its not fun replaying them for some reason like hitman is. and the guards by the end of the game are sucha pain in the ass it makes u wanna smash the screen. cause all u do is walk by them and they all attack you
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Quote by Teufel
Is the game any good?

the game is amazing. but its a pain sometimes.
the sequel is gonna own.
Quote by PTfan
It gets boring, fast. I played it for a few hours and went back to playing Oblivion , which i got the week before.

Trust me, when you become the leader of all the guilds, and finish Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles, Oblivion becomes really old really fast and has very little replayability.
Oh. When I first saw this i thought it said "I just beat off to assassins creed". I did see a commercial for that game though and it looked like the best thing ever.
Looks like a fun game I'm gonna get it when it releases for PC.

Oblivion is fun, but I can only play in small doses.

I got it a month or two ago and I am in the Blades, Closed a few gates to Oblivion, and Wonder around for ever.
I loved Assassin's Creed. The game was awesome.

Then...

The ending... I was furious! "We'll be back for you later!" YEAH! IN ANOTHER THREE YEARS!!! The ending was a cliffhanger, and to me, they shouldn't do that to a game with that much hype around it within the gameing community. If there's gonna be a sequel, give the first game a little more closure. That had none. They introduced that thing that your master had, and the doctor went off (i think to get a hold of one of those) and that's it. They introduced that, and it's, like, an entirely new concept. You don't do that... still, the game, to me, was awesome.
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
should i buy that game or like a madden football game which would provide more entertainment