ive been wondering if the v8 palomino can do stuff like older rise against without a pedal? and if it cant what would be a good pedal to get it there and also to get it to near like death metal? btw dont think i should just get a different amp because i need a nice bedroom amp that can also do cleans and blues because heavierish stuff is about 30% of what i play.
hmm...i cant remember what old r.a. sounds like, but im guessing having the crates gain high with an overdrive would do it. something like a tubescreamer. depends on your budget. for metal, id go with the metal muff
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
a palomino will do nice cleans and do blues up into classic rock, some alt-rock. but if you want death metal you'll definitely need a petal
well if i do get the metal muff can it give me tones other than metal, but if not would it be best just to get an od pedal and the metal muff to cover the music ranges?