do i just suck at guitar or is this song hard to play

i cant seem to get it down

i can play it but not close to teh speed that it is on the recroding

any thoughts/suggestions??
WOO
i dunno, i play it finger style, as picking is harder for me.

you migh twanan try it both ways and fidn wats easier.

also, just play it slow adn consistent for now adn then slowly up the speed.

you'lll soon realiize taht the song is not that hard.
It's not hard, it's just speedy. Take it slow, work slow and increase the tempo as you improve. I too am working on this song. :thumbsup:

What I am doing is working on it slow and increasing speed, along with doing speed and dexterity runs every tim I pick up my guitar. Woman by Wolfmother is a good song to work on speedy licks. I learned that and have noticed an increase in speed.

Take it slow. Time, patience, practice.

/instructional video
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
yeah its really not hard just goota start slow. try using your fingers if you need to

but definately dont try to alternate pick the whole thing lol
dude.......
do i just suck at guitar or is this song hard to play

i cant seem to get it down

i can play it but not close to teh speed that it is on the recroding

any thoughts/suggestions??

No offence, but you probably just suck at guitar.

Actually, RHCP songs are deceptively hard - John plays with a very rhythmic style which takes a bit of practice to emulate. He uses fast strumming patterns and syncopated rhythms which can be pretty tricky to pick up...In fact, he's quite an underrated guitarist - especially in his solo albums.

All I can suggest is to persevere! Good luck
yes it is a little hard at first. you have to slow it down and make sure you can get it down right. if you try to start off playing it fast it will be a big sloppy mess hahahaha
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣