Poll: Which Game should i pick
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Game should i pick
Guitar Hero III
15 42%
Call of Duty 4
21 58%
Voters: 36.
So todays my birthday and im expecting to get some money from my aunts and uncles(hopefully). Well i needed help on picking between these two games:

Guitar Hero III
Call of Duty 4

I'm having trouble picking Call of duty 4 because Other war games that I've played weren't really that fun for me and i dont want to waste 60 bucks for a game that im not going to enjoy but yet again maybe this one will be different my friends told me this one kicks a lot of ass especially online play for Xbox live and multiplayer.

The reason im having trouble picking Guitar Hero 3 is because i already have GH2 so why would i get GH3 but then theres that online play(i think)and theres IMO better songs and me and my friend would do co-op campaign or something like that i forgot what he said.

So which one do you think i should pick.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

GH3 for sure.. your friend might turn into Slash
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I love both games. But from your post I'd think you'd prefer GH3.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Better yet- Get Gamefly. 10 bucks a month, rent games as long as you want...

... I just dont think they'll send you a 3 foot plastic guitar in the mail though
I've heard only good things about Guitar Hero III, though I have never personally played it.
I was told by someone that I was emo... and that I needed an emo-like username. Now I find myself laughing at myself.
If you don't like war games that much dont get call of duty.
Although, I wouldn't get Guitar Hero III either, the setlist, IMO, sucks ass. I still have 10x more fun playing guitar hero II than III.

Save you cash dude.
If I had a PS3/360 i'd get call of duty 4. I have guitar hero 3, its SICKKK. But I want call of duty 4, even though i dont play many video games.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

I detest these threads. Get a nice new book instead. Plant a tree. Adopt a highway. Get something original.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
COD4... cause unlike GH3, you cant do that in real life
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by x_thurston_x
I detest these threads. Get a nice new book instead. Plant a tree. Adopt a highway. Get something original.

First of all why would i want a Highway.Second why would i plant a tree so maybe later on someone will chop it down.Third a Game is WAY more entertaining then a book IMO.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.