So, before I went to work tonight, I decided to get some new tunes. So I stopped by Best Buy, and picked up The Chronic by Dr. Dre, and Odelay by Beck.

Or did I? I didn't open the Beck cd until I got to work, and put it on without reading the actual disk. I put it on and it starts playing some weird Japanese music. I couldn't tell if Beck was just being weird and made a cd with a japanese woman singing.. So I look at the disk and it says, "Paulina Ananda"

I have no idea who this woman is, and what she did with my Beck Hansen. But I don't like it. Ordinarily, I'd let it go if it was a good cd, and be like.. Oh well.. At least it's somthing good. But no.. This stuff sounds like the garbage they play on Dance Dance Revolution.

My problem is that I've heard many many tales of Best Buy's return policy. And I don't think they'll believe me when I tell them this cd was inside of the case when I bought it. Does anyone know what their return policies are like? Because I'm pissed, and confused. And I'm beginning to question my sexuality. Except.. Not really.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Return it, if they don't accept your story smack them with a duck.

Second.
if they dont believe u open up all those bitches CDs in the store and find your Beck cd
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Return it, if they don't accept your story smack them with your dick.

fixed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Oi, I think smacking them with a duck is funnier, probably since I'm baked right now.

Dude.....stick your dick up the ducks ass, then smack them with the duck, which is on you dick.
dick duck?

Anyways, threaten to play the cd you got in the stereo in the store if they don't help you. That should solve it!
if they dont believe you, take your cd back put it on the shelf and take a new one.

or download it, its not like you didnt pay for it already.
itll be like the guy that tried to buy a 1tb HD and got bathroom tiles, they told him to take it to eh manufacturers, the bathroom tile was wrapped in newspaper, the manufacture said it was shipped to best buy before the date on that paper, so that means best buy did it
I might have a receipt somewhere with their return policy on it. Ah here we go!

30 Day Return period etc. Heres the deal on their electronics cds etc

"Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund."

Go back and return that CD, explain it and get the same exact CD (the one you meant to get)
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
if they dont believe u open up all those bitches CDs in the store and find your Beck cd

I agree completely.

Aqua where the hell have you been?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Oi, I think smacking them with a duck is funnier, probably since I'm baked right now.

Dude, if we could have some footage of me running to you in slow motion this would be so much better, but still...I am very happy to see that you are back
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Dude, if we could have some footage of me running to you in slow motion this would be so much better, but still...I am very happy to see that you are back

Thanks alot man.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Don't forget to wear your leather jacket, cool guy.

As for the CD issue, it sounds hilarious. Is it one of those "so bad its funny" things? Or is it not funny at all?

I don't know what Best Buy is so I can't really help you with that.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
well, good to have you back. you were missed. (probably)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I work at Hasings, which is an entertainment video rental store which sells music and books also, and I can tell you this actually does happen every now and then. The store associats may give you a funny look, but a manager should understand just fine. As long as you exchange it for the same cd you initially bought, you won't have a problem. But copyright laws make it illegal to return a cd that has been opened.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

+1
whoever said dick, duck is better
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
Quote by Agent_00Funk
I might have a receipt somewhere with their return policy on it. Ah here we go!

30 Day Return period etc. Heres the deal on their electronics cds etc

"Opened computer software, movies, music and video games can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund."

Go back and return that CD, explain it and get the same exact CD (the one you meant to get)

I'd rather smack them with a duck that's on my dick, though.

Thanks guys.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
So, before I went to work tonight, I decided to get some new tunes. So I stopped by Best Buy, and picked up The Chronic by Dr. Dre, and Odelay by Beck.

Or did I? I didn't open the Beck cd until I got to work, and put it on without reading the actual disk. I put it on and it starts playing some weird Japanese music. I couldn't tell if Beck was just being weird and made a cd with a japanese woman singing.. So I look at the disk and it says, "Paulina Ananda"

I have no idea who this woman is, and what she did with my Beck Hansen. But I don't like it. Ordinarily, I'd let it go if it was a good cd, and be like.. Oh well.. At least it's somthing good. But no.. This stuff sounds like the garbage they play on Dance Dance Revolution.

My problem is that I've heard many many tales of Best Buy's return policy. And I don't think they'll believe me when I tell them this cd was inside of the case when I bought it. Does anyone know what their return policies are like? Because I'm pissed, and confused. And I'm beginning to question my sexuality. Except.. Not really.

+1 for getting that cd, I own it

Just return it, yell a little and they should accept it. If they don't accept it, I concur with Aquas ducksmacking suggestion.
Quote by JilaX^
+1 for getting that cd, I own it

Just return it, yell a little and they should accept it. If they don't accept it, I concur with Aquas ducksmacking suggestion.

If they don't accept it, they're going to be put on my list. Along with the outties..
Quote by vintage x metal

Have to managed to cross Aussies off your list yet, Jack Off Jill?
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Not just any duck though, it has to be the almighty Leroy.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Not just any duck though, it has to be the almighty Leroy.

Hahaha! Many kudos for bringing Leroy over to UG from MM.
the chronic 2001 is a great cd... do you already own that one or did you just decide to lean towards the chronic
Quote by iwrestle71
the chronic 2001 is a great cd... do you already own that one or did you just decide to lean towards the chronic

I already owned both of them. I broke my copy of the Chronic, so I had to buy a new one. I wasn't too fond of 2001, though.

And yes Tegan, I've crossed Aussies off my list.
Quote by vintage x metal

not to fond of 2001? man that cd ruined like 2 years of my life turning me into the biggest poser i have ever been. In 7th grade i thought i was hte most hard core gangster to ever walk the earth when i would jam that cd in my walkman but that was the beauty of it the cd had so much power.
I would take it back fo sho.

If you have a receipt I doubt there is much they can do. If they don't accept it just start a thread about getting suggestions for revenge against Best Buy.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
I would take it back fo sho.

If you have a receipt I doubt there is much they can do. If they don't accept it just start a thread about getting suggestions for revenge against Best Buy.

It will just mean I think I have free reign to liberate cds from their store. They're don't exactly pay any attention to me when I'm there anyway, since I always have my head phones on in order to make them leave me alone.
Quote by vintage x metal

Yeah, I got Paranoid by Black Sabbath at bestbuy, and one side was the album, but the other side was blank, like something was burned on it. Turned out to be some sorta country **** on the other side. To this day I'm horrified I'll put it in on the wrong side...
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This stuff sounds like the garbage they play on Dance Dance Revolution.

That's not garbage!!
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

My dad has Odelay......First track is Devil's Haircut if I'm not mistaken....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Hey! It's Aqua Dementia! When did you get back?

And to TS, I think your problem was buying beck in my opinion.
This happened to me once at my local cd store, and it was Jimmy Little inside (use google, he is an Australian Aboriginal singer who isn't terrible, but not what I bought, which was Black Sabbath lol).

As for the issue of what item is best to display your disdain for someone's shortcomings as a human being, I vote for the duck that your dick us up. Remember kids, this year vote for dick-duck. Screw Hillary.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
What the hell is with all these threads being revived?

By the way.. I returned it and got a new copy. This thread is old.
Quote by vintage x metal

I didn't look at the date, but it was on the first page. Wierd.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
JOJ, this calls for lulz. I mean sure it sucks, but I got a laugh out of it.
666 BRO