Taken from my local news...

Associated HxC Press (AP) - Groundbreaking band makes it. Local band xShatteredHeartsRemainx has labelled their new genre of music "KaosxKore", and when quoted, say, "It's totally HxC". The music is described as a mixture between Grindcore, noisecore, metalcore, hardcore, deathcore, br00talcore, artcore, genericore, their other genre name, Corecore, and now, finally, KaosXKore, with a touch of pop/punk. Their CD, "xKissMeNow, Never Say Goodbye" is slated for release tomorrow on xHopelessLovex records, on what the band deems "xHxC xDayx". Critics are skeptical.

Listen here (its up for 48 hours)

http://midishrine.com/midi/19062.mid

xShatteredHeartsRemainx - This is a Train Wreck (You're a Disaster, Baby. Thanks for No Memories.) (Unnecessary Addition)

(I have too much fun... I definitely overemphasize when I joke).
Last edited by Aus-10 at Nov 21, 2007,
this sounds like it would rip my face off..

im scared to listen
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
lol at the quick Mario bit you threw in there.
Quote by noxiosimitator
I play guitar long then half the people here .. and I suck double as much

EDIT: on the guitar
EDIT EDIT: in playing with my guitar
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I give up
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Nov 21, 2007,
Its a creation of mine in guitar pro I made in not a lot of time. I wanted to make a song that was... Strange. So I just went with it.

I actually do like some of that " screamin' " music.
is their name seriously xShatteredHeartsRemainx? I mean it's not as if life is a video game where you can run out of names for a band ffs. They need a new f*cking name!!

No respect for them
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
is their name seriously xShatteredHeartsRemainx? I mean it's not as if life is a video game where you can run out of names for a band ffs. They need a new f*cking name!!

No respect for them

This is a joke
Quote by Aus-10
This is a joke

haha, i didn't listen to the clip =P
god dammit >.<

o well haha =P
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Listen to the clip, I uploaded it to a place where it can only be up for 48 hours, and im even thinking upon expanding upon the song to make it serious.

Take a listen, its pop/noise/whatever else.
I didn't think you could get a more emo name than the grammatically incorrect Panic! At The Disco. I was obviously wrong.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I love this thread. It's exactly what my opinion is on the current, ncore genre.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
core core

hahahahah!

you should add "there lead singer can't sing but is hot, so is loved by alot of 14 year old, myspace *****s."

anyone who knows bring me the horizon would understand...
Is it wrong that I actually enjoyed the song?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Groundbreaking band makes it. Local band xShatteredHeartsRemainx has labelled their new genre of music "KaosxKore", and when quoted, say, "It's totally HxC". The music is described as a mixture between Grindcore, noisecore, metalcore, hardcore, deathcore, br00talcore, artcore, genericore, their other genre name, Corecore, and now, finally, KaosXKore, with a touch of pop/punk

!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Is it wrong that I actually enjoyed the song?

Well, I actually wanted to make a coherent song that was a little odd, so I started that; eventually, I just got to the "I'm having fun with this" point and just... Made stuff.

I really do want to expand upon/fix this song to make it an actual song.
Even it being a joke, any genre that ends in the word core (or kore of that matter) should just not exist.
Quote by Aus-10
Well, I actually wanted to make a coherent song that was a little odd, so I started that; eventually, I just got to the "I'm having fun with this" point and just... Made stuff.

I really do want to expand upon/fix this song to make it an actual song.

Meh.

It probABLY SHOULDN'T have a thread inhere, but message meif you ever mak a real song, I'd lovr to hear itm.

/drunk
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Meh.

It probABLY SHOULDN'T have a thread inhere, but message meif you ever mak a real song, I'd lovr to hear itm.

/drunk

Cool, cool.

And i like some of the core genres, too.
i listened to it hoping it would make me laugh.

it didnt.....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
i listened to it hoping it would make me laugh.

it didnt.....

Ah nah, I came up with the song first, just messin' around to create a weird song.

Then I made up the story.
Quote by Aus-10
Ah nah, I came up with the song first, just messin' around to create a weird song.

Then I made up the story.

oh i see.

yeah, i was listening and I was like "wtf? this sounds like an actual song" until mario
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Thanks I just now need to take out some of the iffier parts, touch them up, and work with it to make a real song. Woo!

So... I wonder if there actually is a real band with this name... And song title...
Quote by zEp101
this sounds like it would rip my face off..

im scared to listen

Dude that's WHY I listen to what I do lol. I'll end up checkin these guys out.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!