Yeah, would that damage anything? I've been wanting to try and record piano by using the POD/experimenting with effects. Thanks in advance.

Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

use the "tube preamp" setting.. or bypass the amp modelling all together. it'll work fine.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
But my main purpose in doing so is to test out how it'd sound with amps/effects and such.

hes just being another UG sheep. he just feels obligated to shun any kind of modeling. pay no attention to that.

with the keyboard, youll get some far out sounds. ive experimented around with stuff like that. fairly clean fender model. some phaser and delay. will sound great.
well it certainly won't hurt anyhting if you run a piano with say some mesa distortion. I just gave a recommendation if you wanted to keep your piano true to sound. but yea, experiment away. i used to run keyboards thru my old chorus pedals and overdrives when i still had one in high school. good times
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
K I just tried it. Organ setting + Cranked Marshall = !!!!!

I got some spacy sounds with phaser and stuff too.