so i have this friend that ive known since seventh grade and he was cool in till he started dated this fat bitch sophmore year. long story short he now compares to the size of the douch his girlfriend uses.
What's your point?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by DankFrankie56
it sucks that gay fat bitches can change people.
**** hoes

First. Learn to spell. It's "ho". Second, is she a lesbian? If so, then why is she dating your friend?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by DankFrankie56
so i have this friend that ive known since seventh grade and he was cool in till he started dated this fat bitch sophmore year. long story short he now compares to the size of the douch his girlfriend uses.

hmmmm

/grammar Nazi time

So i have this friend that i've known since seventh grade, and he was cool in till he started dated this fat bitch who is in the sophomore year. long story short he now compares to the size of the douche his girlfriend uses

sorry about that

(is sophomore corrected properly? I'm English and i dont use that word )

Basically, your problem is jealousy, if you just talk to him and keep your friendship with him, then when the relasionship crumbles and breaks you can be there for him to pick up the pieces.
some girlfriends suck dick, and if they don't, out with the woman!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by ihaveatail
eee....it might make your penis shrink though

Only if you're in denial.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Slinov
hmmmm

/grammar Nazi time

So i have this friend that i've known since seventh grade, and he was cool in till he started dated this fat bitch who is in the sophomore year. long story short he now compares to the size of the douche his girlfriend uses

sorry about that

(is sophomore corrected properly? I'm English and i dont use that word )

Basically, your problem is jealousy, if you just talk to him and keep your friendship with him, then when the relasionship crumbles and breaks you can be there for him to pick up the pieces.

So you capitalize the first letter of the sentence, but not the I's? and the way he uses sophomore is correct. Hes not saying she is a sophomore, but that is when they started dating.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
ok.... im confused.
are you saying he is a dick now that he has a fat bitch?

or are you saying that he literally compares his wiener to her douche?
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
all girlfriends suck (thats why we love them )
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Aaand my superlux headphones
So much for grammar nazi... it's until not in till... jeez...
And just stick a needle through that fat bitch and pump out every single drop of yellow slimy fat...
Girlfriends? I've herd of those!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
Girlfriends? I've herd of those!

i have NO clue why that made me laugh so hard.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .