Page 1 of 2
So I drive up into McDonalds, order a few burgers, and drive up to the window. I check the bag once the guy gives it to me (they like to **** up orders) and see that one of the burgers is half falling out of the wrapped. I ask him what the hell and he tells me that McDonalds has decided to use smaller wrappers for every burger. They're smaller than computer printer paper.

God Bless America...
.... that doesn't mean it should be falling out of it's wrapper..... that's called sloppiness and should not be tolerated by you, the paying customer
hue
Quote by sock_demon
.... that doesn't mean it should be falling out of it's wrapper..... that's called sloppiness and should not be tolerated by you, the paying customer

When I got home I tried to rewrap it myself and I couldn't even get it all in without at least some part of the burger showing.
Quote by trsc
When I got home I tried to rewrap it myself and I couldn't even get it all in without at least some part of the burger showing.

More likely the staff of that mcdonalds is all in on it and you're one of their unwilling victims of an immature prank, I hope you checked your burger before you ate it
hue
lol... i went to mcdonalds last night and mine was wrapped fine...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Boo hoo, be glad you're not starving.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sock_demon
More likely the staff of that mcdonalds is all in on it and you're one of their unwilling victims of an immature prank, I hope you checked your burger before you ate it

I did hah. Wondering if I should call a health inspector or something to **** 'em over.
WOW, that sure is horrible, you should go make a theread whining about it on the internet.... oh wait..
I am going to go to McDonalds today.

See what's up...

Take some pics...

Make some...???

Profit...
High as tits
good to have you back Aqua
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Fine.

1. Go to McDonalds
2. Buy Hamburgers
3. ???
4. Profit.

but....youre spending money? i dont see the logic
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
but....youre spending money? i dont see the logic

There...is no logic.

/0
High as tits
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
There...is no logic.

/0

......-_-.......

****in cockneys...
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Fine.

1. Go to McDonalds
2. Buy Hamburgers
3. ???
4. Profit.

Your doing it wrong.

Again...
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Your doing it wrong.

Again...

when did aqua become such a douche?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
If correcting someone on the proper use of profit!! is considered being a douche, then so be it.

Denizens: I was more of a douche in september. I've mellowed out some.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
If correcting someone on the proper use of profit!! is considered being a douche, then so be it.

Denizens: I was more of a douche in september. I've mellowed out some.

Damn we're gonna have to let you go then...

...wait I was doing it again. Sorry.
Quote by denizenz
“People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”

Sarcasm Gestapo, NOW I understand why that quote is in your sig.

Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Page 1 of 2