OK.... Ive sort of outgrown my squier a bit I think... Its not an awful guitar, but Ive been playing for 2/3 years and I want a better one. I'm fairly sure I want a PRS because they're just awesome guitars, but Im torn between the custom and the soapbar (SE series, Im not that rich). I play mainly alternative rock, a bit of blues and jazz and a bit of heavy rock/metal, but Im probably focusing on rock here. Any thoughts on which one's better??
I think you should by the se series since you play rock metal
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Originally Posted by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?
I think Soapbar by far.
I own one and my dad has a custom.

We both prefer the Soapbar's sound by far, as we both play those genre's you listed. Mostly blues though.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
o rly?!

i love you fuhevuhs Aero
hey aerozeppelin.... sorry but could u give me a bit more detail about why its better?? and I do mainly play rock, so which is better for that? thanks for ur help.
Quote by alexa_4912
OK.... Ive sort of outgrown my squier a bit I think... Its not an awful guitar, but Ive been playing for 2/3 years and I want a better one. I'm fairly sure I want a PRS because they're just awesome guitars, but Im torn between the custom and the soapbar (SE series, Im not that rich). I play mainly alternative rock, a bit of blues and jazz and a bit of heavy rock/metal, but Im probably focusing on rock here. Any thoughts on which one's better??

Bear in mind that the Prs SE series has about the weakest pickups you'll find in any guitar in that price range..............and the fact that i dont think your quite ready for something like that...........stick with yer squire for at least another year..............get a new amp instead........