And the moral of the story is...

Never cheat!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
he looks like a right dick under that unbrella.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
he looks like a right dick

fixed
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
LMAO, England do sucks the major balls
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
The national team are all over payed, over rated, over hyped losers. i like football, but i find this amusing.
Anybody watch the Israel - Makedonia game?
One of the most boring ones I've ever seen, except the only goal (by Israel by the way), that was kinda nice.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Mocking us clearly. The space they've had. Popped it through Campbell's legs. ROFL.
What station is it on?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Eilidh
I've retreated to the computer room, my (english) dad is having a complete hissy fit next door in the living room.

Ditto, he's in a well bad mood.

Poor Carson, after that first goal he didn't really stand a chance.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by ctb
Mocking us clearly. The space they've had. Popped it through Campbell's legs. ROFL.

lol imo he never deserved his re-call up
Fantastic!! I hate the england team so much.

Ill be sending my cv to the fa tomorrow morning

and for those who think im joking, i have my rejection letter from sunderland here from when i applied for the manager job when macarthy left.
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
to the guy who asked about station:

5 live?

bbc1?

Haha, the radio commentator is blaming the NFL game that was played at Wembley for ripping up the pitch, making england lose. Last time i checked, both teams played on the same pitch, Croatia can cope with it. Maybe it's because england are terrible.... Maybe?
Quote by paddleout
Haha, the radio commentator is blaming the NFL game that was played at Wembley for ripping up the pitch, making england lose. Last time i checked, both teams played on the same pitch, Croatia can cope with it. Maybe it's because england are terrible.... Maybe?

Nah the pitch is too wet.

No wonder carson couldn't hold on to the ball.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by paddleout

that's just the commentator, not the view of the england team.

Quote by Cpt.Jackass

he still should have got his body behind it.

^^ NFL games do tear up the field a lot but I can't see it giving one team an unfair advantage unless they're used to practicing in a dirt park littered with giant tractor tires.
Oh my god, Why is Carson in goal? Seriously this is the most important match of McClarens awful career and he's playing a dreadful team.
Seriously, it's only England, who has an excuse, and Canada/the States, who don't, that actually think England is anything but arse at football.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Oh my god, Why is Carson in goal? Seriously this is the most important match of McClarens awful career and he's playing a dreadful team.

basically all of our first team back line is injured. owen and rooney are out too. we don't have a confident and/or experienced goalkeeper. so yeah, bad team.

Quote by wiggyisgreat

Mclaren has an IQ 57, it shows when he trys to construct sentences and pick national squads.

I mean croatia, good ball holding ability, so he picks a defense with 40 caps between them?

Quote by Sol9989
basically all of our first team back line is injured. owen and rooney are out too. we don't have a confident and/or experienced goalkeeper. so yeah, bad team.

Hmm that WOULD explain why.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Good, it means next year I will be able to watch the news without being subjected to constant coverage of the England and the football.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Nah the pitch is too wet.

Either that or his staggering lack of talent...
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by :Revenga:
Come on Croatia, please just hold this up.....

SCOTLAND WERE ROBBED.

Come ON CROATIA!

I concur good sir.

'MON CROATIA!!!
I'm Welsh, and although I would usually support England.....this is the funniest ****ing thing I've seen. Ever.
Well, I feel sorry for Carson, only cus he was at Sheffield Wednesday for a bit (I'm a Wednesdayite see). But honestly...........N. Ireland have got a better chance of going through

EDIT: although I'd usually support England due to Wales not being able to come anywhere near qualifying. Ah well.
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Last edited by ThunderKiss65 at Nov 21, 2007,
Quote by ThunderKiss65
I'm Welsh, and although I would usually support England.....this is the funniest ****ing thing I've seen. Ever.
Well, I feel sorry for Carson, only cus he was at Sheffield Wednesday for a bit (I'm a Wednesdayite see). But honestly...........N. Ireland have got a better chance of going through

somehow i don't think so

Quote by mh.666
I concur good sir.

'MON CROATIA!!!

CONCURRING IS POSITIVE!

Although I fear Croatia cant keep England back for much longer....
Quote by Sol9989
somehow i don't think so

I dunno. They beat Spain before, and England don't look like beating Croatia. Plus if you guys lose, haven't you gotta hope that Andorra beat or draw with Russia?
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”