well, as a passionate hater of the england team, im delighted

This is what happens when you don't pick sunderland players! Chopra would have walked all over croatia!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
just quickly, score?
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
3-2 to Croatia.

Also, they were never in the european cup were they
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Awesome, in fairness - they didnt deserve to go through. They have been bad all campaign in an easy group. They got handed a lifeline and still didnt do it. At least England were crappy on their own, we got screwed by a stinkin Spanish ref and dirty Itallians!
good, i'm english through and through but i hate the england team so much, their all useless, and we always pick useless managers, we need shearer, and should have had robert green in goal
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

The new manager is a complete R-tard. He has one silly little friendly and has one striker left. One striker who has a habit of injuries. So what does he do? Send him to play in the pointless friendly. And guess what? He injures himself

Real smooth, poindexter
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by I-AM-NOT-GOD
good, i'm english through and through but i hate the england team so much, their all useless, and we always pick useless managers, we need shearer, and should have had robert green in goal

shearer??????? someone who has had no experience as a manager????? you are suggesting that he gets the biggest job in world football management????
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Im quite happy actually

although I doubt Ireland will do much better

staunton should be shot........
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Is it okay to cry?

Seriously though, no British teams. Really sucks. No Scotland, no Northern Ireland.