Page 1 of 3
Ok so to explain the story first, I have a loft conversion and that is where ny bedroom resides, there is a ladder leading down to the landing right next to the stairs going down to the living room, anyway, I went to sleep last night like normal however at around 4 am I was awoken by the sound of my ladder moving, having just woken up I wasn't thinking straight so I tried to move but I couldn't, I was completely frozen, at that moment I saw a man with a white mask on look up through the loft hatch, I panicked and tried to scream but nothing but air came out, he then came closer and I could see he was dressed in a highwayman's costume, he came over and whispered something to me in Spanish then he pressed down on my chest with one hand and pushed his white mask, which resembled that of the mask from Darkness Falls, into my face and I could see his eyes were completely black. He then stabbed me in the stomach, I automatically passed out. I woke up this morning and I had a BIIG scratch on my stomach, not a stab wound, a scratch.
I got freaked out and told my Dad who said he had a dream where I had been stabbed in Spain whilst on holiday....
I just think it's freaky and maybe we had an insight into the future...
Am I destined to be stabbed to death in Spain...

Ok no flaming please guys and no ruining this thread, I told you a story so how bout you tell me some freaky dreams you've had, and I don't mean; "ooh I had a wet dream.......over Matt Lucas..:O:O:O:O". I mean real freaky ones..

Let teh epic storez commence
Dude, that's terrifying.

You and your dad both dreamed it?

That is so weird, But luckily I do have some advice for you. Don't go to Spain.... or ever assosciate with Spanish people again.

EDIT: oh we're supposed to tell one.....

Well when I was young I always dreamt about a creature, kinda resembling the devil, coming to my town to trying and capture me. There would be an epic wild goose chase, then when he caught me, I'd wake up.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Last edited by andy_thomas at Nov 21, 2007,
well i've never had a dream as freaky as that
Sig space available, give me some praise
I had an awesome dream last night.

I was in town with some chick, we were sitting by a fountain, and these two ten year old kids were wearing Werewolf masks and reciting lines from American Beauty.

Kid One: Jane, he's a freak!
Kid Two: Then so am I! And we'll always be freaks and we'll never be like other people and you'll never be a freak because you're just too... perfect!

::EDIT:: Concerning your dream, I'm not overly sure on how the mind works, but maybe you scratched yourself in your sleep and your brain made up a reason for the scratch, you know? Like, say someone was poking you while you slept, and you dreamt you were being poked.
Last edited by filthandfury at Nov 21, 2007,
the scratch is the strangest part.
I once had a dream where i touched the sun, i woke up with my thumb pressed against my lamp and burnt.

the mind is pretty interesting.
"i have nothing to say, and i am saying it"
flickr.com/photos/chazoid
last.fm/user/p4nts
Sigmund Freud said that dreaming about ladders meant you were dreaming about sex. He also said that dreaming about knives meant you were thinking about male genitalia. I think someone needs a little talk with themselves...

Then again, Freud was a bit of a pervert...
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Last edited by About 2 Snap at Nov 21, 2007,
maybe your dad is taking the piss. i know i would if i was your dad, just to freak you out
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Pics of the scratch, or it didn't happen.

Sorry, this seems a little too freaky to happen.
The.
The body does weird stuff.. like if you get hypnotized and someone says there's a hot coal on your arm, you wake up with a burn. The scratch is probably your body trying to "heal the wound." Good thing there's no real wound.
A wise man is not wise because of his wiseness, but because of his manness.

Quote by floppypick
Penis.. do digimon have them?
Here's a nice fact for you, you were probably dreaming in 2nd or 3rd stage sleep where you still have tone in your muscles and can move about. You have obviously acted out your dream in your sleep.

Usually people dream in REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep where there body has no muscle tone therefore you can't move. This is evolutionary to stop you acting out your dreams.

So, nothing really freaky about it at all.
Quote by denizenz

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
I once had a dream in which my brother died. I didn't see him die, and I didn't remember how he died... It was just a fact, the same way I know in real life that my brother is alive, I knew he was dead. The next morning I woke up and saw him leaving his room towards the bathroom in boxer shorts while scratching his balls, it was one of those "wtf" moments for me until I realized it had been just a dream.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Last edited by jmag at Nov 21, 2007,
this thread brings a smile to my face, people who give advice, know who freud is and its in the pit! its perfect

btw, this dream would scare me and i wouldnt get out of bed.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I don't have any pics sorry cos I don't own a camera ...
But the freakiest bit is how my dad dreamed it too...and what the thing looked like..
I just hope it dont happen again tonight...
I'M scared to sleep
I hate dreams where you feel like you can't do anything about it but the worst are the those semi-concious dreams. They're where your mind is dreaming a situation but you physically feel paralyzed and can't do anything to stop it. They are a lot scarier because because you are thinking conciously so you assume that you're awake and the danger seems a lot more real.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
thats pretty bad....id try to avoid spain, or spanish people now...

i think the worst ive had is where i dreamt i fell from a tower block, i fell all the way to the ground and just as i hit the ground i woke up, but literally jumped up when i woke up, and i was breathing really heavily, and had a cold sweat. It seemed so real when i was falling, like when your stomach goes all weird. I guess its hard to explain.
I had a similar experience, though not as terrifying as that. When I was like 8 or 9, I had a dream a pack of dogs was chasing me through my house, and one of them bit me on my left pinky finger, and when I woke up, I had a very unusual mark on that finger that I never had before. I still have it today. It doesn't look like a scar, but it does look kinda strange.
Buckethead came to melt your face.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Jamerrr

i think the worst ive had is where i dreamt i fell from a tower block, i fell all the way to the ground and just as i hit the ground i woke up, but literally jumped up when i woke up, and i was breathing really heavily, and had a cold sweat. It seemed so real when i was falling, like when your stomach goes all weird. I guess its hard to explain.

People often experience feelings of falling when in stage 1 sleep.

(Sorry about the geekiness, it's just I'm studying sleep in psychology at the moment, and I find it very interesting)
Quote by denizenz

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
I once had a dream i was being chased by a cannibal that ressembled the grinch (the jim carrey one) and when he caught up with me he beat me senseless and satrted to eat me while i was still alive and it felt real it was horrible. does anyone ever get dreams that are always set in the same town which is like pieces of places that you remember all mish-mashed into one weird uber town?
i had one..i was writing a horror for english and killing the people i didnt like in my class..turns out that my dream is of me being killed in these gruesome ways anbd it felt really real..

they ways i died was falling into a pit and drowning of blood when i woke up i was gagged by my pillow..next i was ripped apart and that was when i woke in the morning, brother pulling my arms to wake me up =(

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Dead_edd
I once had a dream i was being chased by a cannibal that ressembled the grinch (the jim carrey one) and when he caught up with me he beat me senseless and satrted to eat me while i was still alive and it felt real it was horrible. does anyone ever get dreams that are always set in the same town which is like pieces of places that you remember all mish-mashed into one weird uber town?

Ooooh yeah. The major town consisting of small bits of cities from around the world that allways confuses me...
thats crazy, most of my scary dreams are scary for no apparent reason, for example a couple weeks ago, I had a dream I was being chased by a bedsheet... thats right, a bedsheet. but when I woke up I was completely petrified it was weird
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Quote by Dead_edd
thank **** i'm not alone xD

XD

I allways do that. I allways do that and the thing where you wake up by tripping in your dream and it feels like you're falling down a cliff
One time I had this weird dream, I forgot what it was, then I woke up. Then I woke up again. I think I was like dreaming that I woke up, then I woke up for for real. It was weird.
Quote by About 2 Snap
People often experience feelings of falling when in stage 1 sleep.

(Sorry about the geekiness, it's just I'm studying sleep in psychology at the moment, and I find it very interesting)

I find it interesting too! though i don't study it :s but i hope to for a level

Quote by Jamerrr

I know exactly what u mean, i once jumped off this balcony to save my freinds little sister and i felt the knot in my stomach and stuff

Quote by jmag
I once had a dream in which my brother died. I didn't see him die, and I didn't remember how he died... It was just a fact, the same way I know in real life that my brother is alive, I knew he was dead. The next morning I woke up and saw him leaving his room towards the bathroom in boxer shorts while scratching his balls, it was one of those "wtf" moments for me until I realized it had been just a dream.

I had a similar dream last night, but in my dreams the characters changed :s in my dream last night i was given the job of telling the neighbours there daughter was dead but later on in the dream it was a different girl and it changed without me noticing :s
I had another dream like that when I hit this guy from my school but later on in the dream when i was apologising it was other dude from a club i go to :s
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I sometimes have dreams that I'm pinned to my bed, flat on my back. It's incredibly scary.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Whenever i was little every 2 or 3 months I'd have these dreams where there was absolutely no sound except a half mute ringing. And in my dream I'd sit up in my bed and there would be these 4 guys in black robes. You couldnt see anything on them except the black robe, but it had holes in it and looked very thin.
Then my room behind them would go black and a taller robed figure would come out of the dark and walk over to me, its breathing seemed laboured and it whispered something latin in my ear. Then there's this enormous thus that shakes the earth and they look at each other and walk away.
So the next day I go over to my grams house because she's an imagrant from Italy and knows some latin. So I tell her about my dream and what the thing said in latin. Well from what she said it means something like "Only we can save you from hell." And she says that the beings in my dream are guardian demons. These demons apperently were cast into hell when it was created. But they are still loyal to God and try to save souls from the torment that they endure. And once they save so many souls they are allowed back into heaven.

Note: I'm not religious, I have only been to church twice, but my grandma is very religious. Thus all the religious stuff along with my dream.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
the feeling of falling is from astral projection.. it's like when the soul leaves the body and wanders around while you're sleeping and if it is dangered in any way it snaps back to the body causing a falling feeling..

but does anybody have dreams of just having a normal day? cause I do.. wake up get dressed go to school talk to some people go to class get out of school and then usually wake up on the ride home.
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
you simply scratched yourself in your sleep, whilst clutching your stomach.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
I always have these weird dreams just as I'm falling asleep where I trip and my leg twitches in real life and I wake up. It's weird.

Also, I don't know if anyone else has had this happen to them, but has anyone here ever seen something happen in a dream before it happened in real life. This one time I had a dream that I was in an upscale clothes store with tuxedo shirts folded on the shelves with bow ties already on them. I was talking to my dad about the video game Metal Gear Solid. Then a few days later, it happened EXACTLY like my dream. I also saw the science room of my new school before I'd even set foot in the ****ing place.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
When I work long hours and when I get home I dream I'm at work. If I have a long day i dream I'm walking and I trip and fall and wake up. What did freud say about having kids? Cuz a couple nights ago I had a dream I had a girlfriend someone who i never even met and she had a kid possibly my kid but that's all I remember. I have these dreams when I wake up, like my mom tells me to wake up and I'm dreaming that I'm waking up and getting ready for school or something than I wake up and it's all a dream. Weird.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Dont go to spain.

about a month or two ago, i had this weird dream. at first after i woke up, i really didnt know if it was real or not, but by now im pretty sure it was a dream. well anyway, i was laying in bed staring at my ceiling. there was writing on it, but i couldnt read it. i put my arm up to try to touch it, and then i rolled over and looked at my clock and it was like 4 or 5 am (in the dream). then somehow, i ended up laying sideways on my bed, with my feet shoved between the bed and the wall. then i did one of those things when you have yourself set up like that, then use your legs to lift yourself up and like go back down and whatnot, and i went all the way down to the floor doing that a few times somehow, and touched the floor and came back up a few times. i dont know how i went down to the floor, because my bed was in the way. and it was just plain i dont know whether to say trippy or just creepy, but it was both.
About how many "boner"s on this site: 57
JC, is that real?
up to the strait outta Compton, it seemed real.
If that truely happened, I would've laughed my ass off when I woke up! lol
oh yeah, I remember one that I had that was pretty weird.

In real life my girlfriend had broken up with me a few days before. I was sad.

Ok, so the dream:
I was in gym, and this girl, who was like someone in gym at the same time but a little different, better looking I guess, came over to me and we started talking. Eventually, in the same class period I think, she was like sitting on my lap and stuff. At one point I was laying down and she layed on me and kinda hurt my nuts!
Then, still in this dream, I woke up and found out it was a dream. I tried to tell my friend about it, but he didn't know who I was talking about.

Another weird dream:
I had a dream that I got Rock Band and started playing it. It showed the intro movie thing and went up until the actual game. Then I realized it was a dream and it stopped working.
I had this same dream again, but remembered my other dream about it, so I stopped trying to play.

a weird thing: while doing this, I had a CD on. It was at a song that says "she only comes to me in my dreams."
That's weird as hell man.....I wouldn't go to Spain....

I have one.

Once I was sitting around at the house I used to live in about a year ago. It was close to 3 AM and I was watching a movie (Saving Silverman) because I had nothing better to do. My parents are gone to visit family and my brother is at a friend's, so it's just me and the house.
The chair I was sitting in was positioned against the wall opposite the hallway, but was turned to the side so it would face the television. As I watched the movie closely, I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I turned toward the hallway only to see a man, about 6 and a half feet tall, wearing a red flannel shirt, overalls, and a brown paper bag with eye-holes cut out on his head. I stared at him for a good 2 seconds, when I jumped up and went for the pistol in the cupboard. It was locked, and I could hear him running down the hallway and I struggled with the key. I gave up on the gun and grabbed the metal baseball bat in the corner. I ran down the hall, searching every room I came to. He was nowhere to be found.
I sat there in that chair, with the bat, until my parents got home the next day.

Here's the weird part. The next day my friend calls me. This is what he said.

FRIEND: Dude, something totally weird happened to me last night....
ME: What dude?
FRIEND: Dude, this is gunna sound weird, and you can't laugh at me....I'm telling the truth.
ME: Ok what was it?
FRIEND: Dude...I was in the basement last night at 2 playing my bass....and some guy was there.....
ME: ......(shivers)
FRIEND: He had a paper bag on his head, and he turned the lights off on me....

I swear to you that every word of that is true. To this day it's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me, ever.

EDIT: ****, that wasn't a dream! still, it was weird as hell. weirder than any dream I've had.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Nov 21, 2007,
Quote by andy_thomas
Dude, that's terrifying.

That is so weird, But luckily I do have some advice for you. Don't go to Spain.... or ever assosciate with Spanish people again.

Well when I was young I always dreamt about a creature, kinda resembling the devil, coming to my town to trying and capture me. There would be an epic wild goose chase, then when he caught me, I'd wake up.

Dude, now that he won't associate with Spanish people someone will kill him because they think he's prejudiced.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by andy_thomas
Dude, that's terrifying.

I had a similar dream a few times
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Page 1 of 3