Page 1 of 2
My dog is finally in labor, and had 8 so far, 4 are healthy, 2 didn't make it, and 2 are breathing, but not moving at all, but their necks, and jaws. Anyone know what i can do to help them, omitting any professional help?
Women are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicappe
d.
Keep 'em warm with lots of blankets.

I don't know. Get your dog some milk.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb
Keep 'em warm with lots of blankets.

I don't know. Get your dog some milk.

can i use regular, milk from the store?
Women are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicappe
d.
Eat them.

On a more serious note, just keep them warm. Maybe phone the nearest vet see what s/he says.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
you think you can help from here in such a situation?

ring a vet.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
The two that are harly moving could just be a bit slower than the otehrs or the 'runt' as it is sometimes called. What is it exactly that you need help on? The bitch does most of the work.
Dogs poop out loads of pups and a lot of them die. Take the ones that are hardly breathing and stick 'em in the freezer.

Seriously, that is a veterinarian-recommended means of euthanasia. It's painless and preserves them long enough for a burial.

I stuck mine in the garden.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Dimebag22
Eat them.

See this is a prime example of the smart ass pit answer. Good job ass hat.

My friends dad is a vet. I just gave him a ring and he said to keep the puppies and the mother together and warm. That and basically hope for the best. Good luck buddy.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
I believe 'asshat' is traditionally only one word, sport.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by metalhead2061
can i use regular, milk from the store?

I suppose so. But better warm it up.

If you have powder milk, it'd be the best.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by Child In Time
*Labour.

*Loser

And you should definitely be calling a vet. But congrats...I guess. I don't know what else to say. I hope the pups make it.
Quote by rorythefaggot
I believe 'asshat' is traditionally only one word, sport.

That post served no purpose whatsoever except to correct someone on an insignificant technicality.

TS, you really should call a vet's office for help. This isn't the best place for any sort of advice. Good luck, I hope they pull through. Hate to hear about the other two.
Quote by Archaon
*Loser

And you should definitely be calling a vet. But congrats...I guess. I don't know what else to say. I hope the pups make it.

In no way can it be acceptable to spell labour as loser.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Child In Time

I don't know what kind of sick, twisted planet you live on, but on earth, that's how we do it.

Love it or leave it.
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
That post served no purpose whatsoever except to correct someone on an insignificant technicality.

I, uh, know.
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
See this is a prime example of the smart ass pit answer. Good job ass hat.

My friends dad is a vet. I just gave him a ring and he said to keep the puppies and the mother together and warm. That and basically hope for the best. Good luck buddy.

Um yeah, that is exactly what I said asshat. Just added a little humor in there for the people who actually have one.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Archaon
I don't know what kind of sick, twisted planet you live on, but on earth, that's how we do it.

Love it or leave it.

No, that's how Americans(and Canadians, who are basically Americans but with seal clubbing) do it, and you're both wrong. The OED says so.
Quote by Child In Time
What are you on about?!

I'm with CIT on this one
unfortunately i don't no anything about dogs or puppies so I suppose u could call it a 'pointless post'
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

If you have a portable heater, you should set it in the room they're in, pointing at them. Other than that, its nature bro. Puppies die, as already pointed out.
We're only strays.
whats up with all these dog threads involving peoples dogs either 1. getting knocked up 2. knocked something up or 3. giving birth?

jesus, you people have slutty dogs

Quote by Child In Time
*Labour.

ever stop to think that he might be american? americans spell it labor. just like we spell your "colour" simply color.

EDIT: o ya, and best of luck to your pups TS
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Nov 21, 2007,
Quote by skaguitarist53
whats up with all these dog threads involving peoples dogs either 1. getting knocked up 2. knocked something up or 3. giving birth?

jesus, you people have slutty dogs

ever stop to think that he might be american? americans spell it labor. just like we spell your "colour" simply color.

Yeah!! You can take those u's and shuvem' up the Queen's arse!!!

Just kidding, I don't care how you guys spell it.
We're only strays.
Quote by skaguitarist53

Of course I did. It was the first thing that popped into my head. And what do you mean by 'your'? I'm not English.

Quote by Child In Time
Of course I did. It was the first thing that popped into my head. And what do you mean by 'your'? I'm not English.

sorry, my assumption.
ehh
I'm not American either. But obviously the way the English spell and pronounce English is the proper way.

Quote by Child In Time
I'm not American either. But obviously the way the English spell and pronounce English is the proper way.

if hes american i think he reserves the right to speak in language in which is spoken in his country. is there some thing wrong with americans adapting their own version of english?
Can everyone do me a favour and tell me their favourite colour?
derp

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by Child In Time
I think there is, yes.

yes, and english is largely based on older latin and germanic languages. so why dont you speak with those? because change can make languages more efficient.

EDIT:
Quote by rorythefaggot
Can everyone do me a favour and tell me their favourite colour?

blue, thank you very much
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Nov 21, 2007,
I'm fairly aware. I've studied it in great depth. I can see that it's evolution in language, but I still don't like it.

Quote by Child In Time
I'm fairly aware. I've studied it in great depth. I can see that it's evolution in language, but I still don't like it.

doesnt mean you have to criticize someone about it than.

im done hijacking this thread.

lets return to the puppies.
Can we have some pics?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by skaguitarist53
lets return to the puppies.

I love puppies. I miss my dog

Quote by Child In Time

But it IS acceptable to spell "Labour" as Labor here
Page 1 of 2