explain your morrowindy adventures threw the most magical land in middle Earth! MORRROWIND! Seriously, its like the best game ever. I can't find a single game better than this one except for the first gothic. So talk about morrowind!
lol no. There's already a video games only thread. use the searchbar
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
That game ruined my life.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
*cough* Oblivion*cough*
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Morrowind is the best game ever. I have a level 110. I beat every guild possible except thieves because they wouldn't let me join. I did solstheim and mournhold in the expansion and now I can turn into a werewolf on command.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Great game. What I remember most from Morrwind is walking out to the Wilderness for the first time and having those pterodactyls attack you. Scared the **** out of me.
I was into this game for about three months over summer. For some reason I never got far. I just liked creating new characters and doing things starting from the beginning.

Then I got kind of bored of the game and I haven't been able to get back into it.

It's an amazing game though.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Yeah it's awesome

I remember I had a level 20 something guy and I was a paladin type Imperial and I somehow skipped everything and went to Dagoth Ur's place (i think that's his names) and fought him but I used cheats for my health and magic and stamina and I beat him...

but I ****ed up my game

EDIT: I think I played that game throughout my entire Middle School life ...
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness