Anyone else watch this show back in the day? It was the most intense thing I could possibly imagine as a child. I found a video of it on youtube and it was ridiculously funny. The really nerdy kid runs into the temple and first thing he knows, he gets like shimmied by this aztec guard guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zkMH1KThOQ

The whole thing made me laugh like crazy and also felt like it was unlocking memories of my childhood.
I would so shame my family if I was on that show. I never saw anyone win, it was a little unfair.
I totally remember that show!

There we like... the silver serpents... and the golden monkies...

I thought that show was intense.

It reminds me of that other show, The CRAG! where there was this (to me, then) gnarly mountain with all these obstacke courses that kids had to beat,
Quote by Delanoir
I totally remember that show!

There we like... the silver serpents... and the golden monkies...

I thought that show was intense.

It reminds me of that other show, The CRAG! where there was this (to me, then) gnarly mountain with all these obstacke courses that kids had to beat,

You mean GUTS? i loved tht show, and I used to watch legends of the hidden temple all the time, and i used to get mad pissed cause i always had to go to school before i seen them go into the temple...
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
its still on Nick Gas.

EDIT:

Quote by ThePeacefrog
I would so shame my family if I was on that show. I never saw anyone win, it was a little unfair.

People win here and there. Maybe once every 50 rerun or so.
That show was such a rip off.

Three Temple guards, and two penants. And there wasn't a way to avoid the temple guards.
I ****ing love that show!!! For halloween this year, all my friends ordered the shirts and wore pads and gold helmets. best costume ever!!!
LOL that was an awesome show. Blue Barracudas FTW! The end part was always weird. You had to have the pieces of the pendant to stop the crazy guys from carrying you out. I also liked when they would give you the map. the poor kid would walk by the thing twice and you would be screaming at him. No biggie if you lost though. I think the prizes were a new pair of Sketchers or Bop-it.
Even when I was little I thought that show was retarded.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Oh yeah, GUTS! I remember how the mountain had like a face, and could talk. Or at least make noises.

I remember being pissed because every kid has problems with the damn monkey statue, which is only in THREE PIECES
DUDE I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! they had a marathon not to long ago to bring it back GREEN MONKEYS RULE!!!!!!
ezv
Quote by hug a llama
That stone face is pretty focking scary.

Oh i know dude. That kid in that clip has balls, if I was on there when he said that, i'd be like "ahhhhh talking moutain face man!!" And the aztec child molesters that they have jump out at you. The host dude would probably scare me too, he is obnoxious. "SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT!! SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT!! SHE'S GONNA MAKE IT!! ... ... SHE MADE IT!! SHE MADE IT!! SHE MADE IT!!"
I still watch it on Nick Gas with IO. :P

And Kenan and Kel, and Guts, and Nick ARcade.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
**** yeah i watched that show!

and i recently saw an ad for a website that sold the shirts and i wanted one so bad, but i couldn't get it!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by armon77
man i used to watch that show.

it sucked dick.

its not healthy to lie to yourself man. just tell the truth.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
nothing was better than.... F-F-F-F-F-Family Double Dare!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Man no one could ever put that stupid monkey together at the end. That pissed the hell outta me..... I mean, it's three freaking pieces, and one is bolted to the stand
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Nov 22, 2007,
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
I still watch it on Nick Gas with IO. :P

And Kenan and Kel, and Guts, and Nick ARcade.

+1
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I would always get worked up when that show came on. I would always root my team on. The silver serpents, and always would get disappointed that they didn't make it to the next round.

BTW, this is really bugging me, but they also had a really good show that came on at that time too. The mid 90's? Anyway, it was about these people that I think could teleport into random places. They had a couple episodes that invovled a rock that came to earth and anyone that would stare into it got green eyes and were evil. Please, it's really bugging me.
I remember this show. It's so cheezy and corny when I see it now. Brings some memories though.
"I hate signatures, and irony. They're just not cool at all."