Page 1 of 2
This is by far the weirdest/funniest thing to ever happen at my school.

Today at lunch, we were all sitting in our usual hallway eating our sandwiches and ****, and someone runs up to us and is like "THERES SOME KID MASTURBATING IN THE BATHROOM!" So apparently, their was a guy in the Mens Washroom, sitting in the stall beating off. There was a picture of a girl on the floor of the stall (It was a happy birthday poster, with the girls picture and said HAPPY 16th or something) and you could hear some fast *fap**fap**fap* going on in there. So a huge crowd quickly formed outside the Mens bathroom. Eventually the kid (in grade 8 I think) appeared to be finished his naughty act and was standing inside the bathroom around the sinks, looking around the corner of the room towards the door, afraid to come out. So after a long delay, the kid quickly walks out of the bathroom and down the hall. The second he walked out, the entire crowd burst into applause and laughter.

I later learned that he MAY have been mentally handicapped, but nothings for sure...this could explain why he went up to the Girls Washroom and rubbed his hands all over the door, then walked away.

All in all, this was probably the worst moment of this guys life and is probably going to kill himself.
MAD STACKS
Atleast that guy has the balls to do the things he wants. I sure as hell think better after whacking off. Good on him.
Quote by darksauce
EmeraldXecution, you are awesome.

Balls to the Walls
Wow, when someone did that at my highschool a few guys just kinda laughed and would be like....ok.
BLAHAHAHAHA! If I were there, I would have like started shaking the stall and making random loud noises.
Theres Zoloft, Welbutrin, theres Paxil thats proven,
no side effects.

But the rest left unnamed 'cuz they worked like a charm on me.
Hahahhahahahah guys beat this one

2 years ago, this kid who is called "Mark the fart" was caught doing the same deed in the same place.

Except, little Marky was plating with littler Marky in the bathroom of

THE HIGH SCHOOL BOYS LOCKER ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUN DUN DUN

TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHN!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
That might of been me.

And I wasn't masturbating, I was just squishing my cheeks together. Really fast.
thats not funny. you should have locked him inside and made the toilets next to him get water over the top so he would have no exit
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
And you didn't offer him the kind gesture of a circle jerk? Or at least a good 'ol fashioned round of Biscuit? Tsk, tsk, tsk.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
my story beats this one
my friend steve was having...uhm...the 2007 zipper olympics under his hoodie, DURING THE BUS RIDE TO WASHINGTON DC
needless to say that is awesome
One of my friends was in a stall taking a dump, when one of the special kids breaks open the stall, flushes the toilet, says "GOTTA CLEAN TOILETS!" and runs out....
Quote by haven222
That might of been me.

And I wasn't masturbating, I was just squishing my cheeks together. Really fast.

hahahah thats awesome!
Quote by pucci6d6
my story beats this one
my friend steve was having...uhm...the 2007 zipper olympics under his hoodie, DURING THE BUS RIDE TO WASHINGTON DC
needless to say that is awesome

o.O

That happened at my Middle School 5 years ago on their "American HEritage" fieldtrip

This girl caught him in the deed. SHe was very tramautized from what the teacehrs said. And the year after that, this girl was asleep on teh bus, and she was molested and woke up to a guy's dick in her mouth.

Both true stories, my middle school teacehrs have confirmed them.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by FireandFlames
One of my friends was in a stall taking a dump, when one of the special kids breaks open the stall, flushes the toilet, says "GOTTA CLEAN TOILETS!" and runs out....

Those toilets do get a lot of germs on them. It's best to clean right when the poop makes it out.
Quote by Cheechinator
Those toilets do get a lot of germs on them. It's best to clean right when the poop makes it out.

Hahahaha.
at fire and flames!
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Unless he was able to spell his name on the ceiling with his jizz, then I'm not impressed.

Some guy at my old middle school was caught masturbating in class and used his homework to clean up. He didn't know it was hw until he ruined it with his jizz. That was just gross because the teacher and everybody who touched it to pass it up had jizz on their hands.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
this one time in 9th grade in one of my study halls, this kid was sitting across the room from me. All of a sudden he pulls his shirt over his head and just sits there for like 5 minutes. Then he pops out and runs to the bathroom... appariently, he was beating it IN CLASS. the kid sitting near him confirmed.

that class has been scarred into my mind forever.

-mroe
Quote by FireandFlames

He just knows his stuff. It's called a courtesy flush for a reason.
Quote by FireandFlames

Roflamfo
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Quote by thedubs
He just knows his stuff. It's called a courtesy flush for a reason.

This same "GOTTA CLEAN TOILETS" kid also stands at one urinal and tries to piss into every other urinal whenever he goes for a piss break. There are about 10 urinals in the bathroom.
I honestly can't believe all this sh*t actually goes on in high schools or elementary schools because that sh*t never happened anywhere I went. I must live in a real dull ass community.
In my senior year of High School there was a kid in my class that would randomly wack off. He got away with it everytime for having some kind of mentally handicap.
Quote by DoomSentinal
I started my first day of school yesterday, it burned down... If that isn't a sign I don't know what is...

haha, that's beautiful.

We had a kid get caught spanking it under a blanket in a class in one of the other schools in the county but no one ever in ours sadly.
I want to beat it in class once, just to see if i can get away with it.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Taking a crap when the fire bell goes is pretty crap. Also when you're getting changed for sport. Teachers come running in telling you to go outside even if you're in your undies.
Ummm....

How is that weird/funny?

o_O

I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. I mean, yea, it's strange that he was fapping in the bathroom, but why was there a crowd forming and everything? Do people not have anything to do during school?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Inhale.Breathe

All in all, this was probably the worst moment of this guys life and is probably going to kill himself.

Or, kill all you bastards who laughed at him...

I had a kid do it in my Spanish class.

Edit: That doesn't sound right at all
SPACE FOR RENT
Last edited by Rock'N'Soul at Nov 22, 2007,
That's nothing compared to what goes on in the showers after P.E. People peeing on eachother and stuff...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Page 1 of 2