http://gc.guitarcenter.com/20-off/
Sorry to bother, but i have a question for those who have gone to a sale at guitar center before.
I want to buy a Boss MT-2 pedal, but i also need another cable as well, and the sale says "20% off applies to single-item purchase", so will i get the 20% off the pedal even if i buy both the pedal and a cable, or will i have to buy them seperately? and im probably gonna get a monster cable, which dont qualify for the sale anyways.
Also, from what ive heard this pedal is pretty popular, would i have a chance to grab one for myself or would it probably be sold out?
thanks
Hey man, I've had 2 MT-2 pedals. I wouldn't reccomend them at all.

Get a Digitech distortion pedal. Any one of them, doesn't matter.
Quote by xtupacxbiggiex

i disagree sir, i have one currently and couldnt be happier with it
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
i agree, stay away from the MT-2. It's a ripoff, and has horrible resale value when you discover for yourself how atrocious the tone is.

but, seeing as how nobody has answered your question yet, i'm pretty sure you will have to buy the cable seperately, unless you find a cool cashier who will go ahead and ring up the pedal 20% off. so it depends. if all else fails, go through the line again.
"If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind."
-Kurt Vonnegut
Quote by xtupacxbiggiex

except the grunge ones, theyre horrible.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Quote by used123
i disagree sir, i have one currently and couldnt be happier with it

Sure, if you're a faggot and like the sound of **** metal. It's got horrible tone.

A Digitech death metal distortion played through a Crate GXL 120watt half stack = the best tone you can EVER get. EVER.
Quote by SenorBill
i agree, stay away from the MT-2. It's a ripoff, and has horrible resale value when you discover for yourself how atrocious the tone is.

but, seeing as how nobody has answered your question yet, i'm pretty sure you will have to buy the cable seperately, unless you find a cool cashier who will go ahead and ring up the pedal 20% off. so it depends. if all else fails, go through the line again.

Thank you sir

And about the pedal, im still new (just started playing bout 2 months ago) so i dont really mind much. What im really looking for right now is something nice less than $100 or so, i tried it at my friends house and i didnt really see anything too bad about it. But other than that, im open to suggestions.

playin on an ibanez rg2ex1 and vox valvetronix ad30vt if that helps any
Do you really need more distortion than the VOX offers you?
Guitars:
Jackson WRXT + EMG 81/85
Les Paul
Ibanez SZ320
Amps:
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 30X
Effects:
Dunlop Cry-baby
Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive
Synthetizer:
Roland EXR-5
Quote by xtupacxbiggiex

A Digitech death metal distortion played through a Crate GXL 120watt half stack = the best tone you can EVER get. EVER.

Quote by xtupacxbiggiex
Sure, if you're a faggot and like the sound of **** metal. It's got horrible tone.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by xtupacxbiggiex

If you don't like them, why the **** do you have two of them?!

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR