Hey Guys/ Gals!

Im getting a new bass soon and want to venture into six strings, as im starting to play alot of progressive rock! I was thinking about getting the Yamaha RBX JM2, anyone have experiences with this bass?

All the review's i've read are very positive so far.....

The Bass

Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
I tried it out: it is very nice
I liked the string spacing, but some not... so try that out...
I didn;t have enough money for it,
but ones I have: I'll buy it!!

(the silver one looks the best btw )
Thanks guy's! I disagree though, the purple one look's better in my opinion!
Quote by chinese_jazz
One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know.

Jaco Pastorius

E-A-G-L-E-S!!
6 string Bongo, anyone?
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The six string Bongo isn't a sig model.

The aforementioned Yamaha is. Howewver I can imagine it being discontinued soon, if it hasn't been already.

Who said anything about a sig model?
And btw the 6 string bongo isnt out yet and it will cost far more than the Myung sig.

Some say the spacing is too small for example slaping. But maybe you're not really into that.

Read some more reviews on Harmony-Central
I haven't played the John Myung RBX, but I have played some of the other models ranging from cheap to more expensive. I'd assume the John Myung would be at the standard of an RBX 774 which I personally think is one of the nicest basses i've ever played.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
Quote by Metalcredge
I haven't played the John Myung RBX, but I have played some of the other models ranging from cheap to more expensive. I'd assume the John Myung would be at the standard of an RBX 774 which I personally think is one of the nicest basses i've ever played.

Yeah, same deal.
Quote by RJayZ
Yeah, same deal.

WHY DIDNT I BUY IT INSTEAD OF THE 5 STRING TRABEN PHOENIX!?

Next bass = RBX.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.