What's happened to the rock 'n roll legend who used to -for all his flaws- produced a large portion of the band that got me into hard rock in the first place? Slash may have been (one of) the one(s) to make me pick up guitar, but Axl was a hero that gave me no other choice but to sing as hard as I could.

Now...

Last edited by Delanoir at Nov 22, 2007,
Accordin to Eagles of death metal the cornrows are because he is bald and hides his hair extensions in them!
Quote by slann101
he's a joke. forget him

+1

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Hummm if he did't tap any of them girlz hes gay.....i sure would xD
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

what happened?
he was a prima donna who took a decade to release an album, and did a bunch of lame **** to his bandmembers.

then people stopped caring.

and in the bottom pic he looks like a ghetto derren brown.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Last edited by FunkasPuck at Nov 22, 2007,
I don't get it .. why does everyone hate him now ? I still like the guy
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
I saw him last summer and I wanted to come away from the show saying "he's ****e, forget him" but to my suprise his performance and vocals were truely amazing
It's depressing to see one of your idols turn into a complete tool.
Very True
proof that too much money makes ya krazay
nah, it was instant success after a hitherto terrible life.
He's really let himself go.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by slann101
he's a joke. forget him

+99999999999999

i put on appetite when i saw this thread. if gnr were still making albums like that they'd be on top of the world. too bad axl turned into a moron.
Quote by Plus_the_Bear

Electric Wizard owns.

Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
electricwizard_ wins at common sense!!!

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
Quote by PaulTheVillan
I saw him last summer and I wanted to come away from the show saying "he's ****e, forget him" but to my suprise his performance and vocals were truely amazing

That's right. Axl gets too much bashing. He can still sing and command the stage. If he only released Chinese Democracy...

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Is he wearing ****ing Swimming goggles in that pic?^ Oh, what a tool.
However, yeah - Live, he's still a great front-man & can do the songs justice. I'm not sure what the songs he's done on Bach's new album are like, but the feedback is pretty solid. If you remember him live before, he looked a damn fool most of the time anyways, espec. that world tour - mesh shirt & y-fronts, people? At least with that one he'd look all right if it weren;t for the damn Speedo-glasses
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
my friends dad went to high school with Axl and Axl used to pick on him for having acne.. so he beat the **** out of him.. on multiple occasions
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by 5_Strings
I don't get it .. why does everyone hate him now ? I still like the guy

same here! I still think he's brilliant, i saw him live last year he was late on stage (of course lol) but they paid extra to make up for the time lost by finishing the show later. Not a moron thing to do! :p He's supposedly got Bipolar Disorder anyway, which explains his behaviour sometimes. I judge him on back then when GN'R were big, and now. Chinese Democracy is due to be released in feb, a few days after his birthday. Guns N' Roses are my favourite band
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by Shredxmyheart
my friends dad went to high school with Axl and Axl used to pick on him for having acne.. so he beat the **** out of him.. on multiple occasions

+10000000

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm kidding.
Quote by kaptink
Accordin to Eagles of death metal the cornrows are because he is bald and hides his hair extensions in them!

Yea, but they don't like him because he called them the Pigeons of Sh*t Metal.
Quote by huevomax
+10000000

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm kidding.

if I had pics of Axl getting his ass beat I would masturbate to them

not kidding
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Shredxmyheart

not kidding

sigged(when I find out how to sig someone)
I'm going as him for a fancy dress party tomorrow.
Means I can act like a dick all night
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
Quote by Shredxmyheart

not kidding

Totally sigged

Yeah, at least he's still a good performer. I just wish he didn't look and act like such a douche.
I find it funny when people judge musicians like they know them personally and not by their musical talent...
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia