View poll results: Which one?
Line 6 Spider Valve (1x12)
2 15%
Vox AC15CC1
11 85%
Other (Please specify)
0 0%
Voters: 13.
Alright so I was at guitar center the other day, where I plugged my Jackson RR3 into a Peavey classic 30. That was the amp I was looking into buying. It sounded, in my opinion, very dull and crappy. The guy at the store then suggested I try this "This one" and then plugged me into a Spider Valve. I was very...disappointed seeing as how Spider III's suck and I didn't want to waste my time. He started to tell me about it, and going through all the rockstar settings. He stopped at a couple and told me to try. I strummed a power chord and it sounded amazing! Warm and smooth, just what I wanted. So when I got home I checked reviews of it on GC.com and Musciansfriend. Not many reviews at all. So now I'm wondering if I should go for the Spider Valve or stick with the Vox AC15CC1 that I've been hearing about, but yet to try it.

So now I leave it to you.

Which amp is better for me? I currently play a RR3 through a Digitech RP350, then through a Fender Frontman 15G and it sounds like ****!

I want warm sounding distortion, minimal buzzing and crap sounds.

All help appriciated.
style of music?
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
I would highly suggest having a go at the VOX.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
I suggest you try out as many different amps as possible. So go try out the Vox AC15 if you can (I've read that it isn't as good as AC30 tho).
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Neither. Just neither.

Hard to find two amps more different. The AC15 is less than just a smaller version of the AC30. If you were serious about that amp, I'd suggest a Blues Jr or such instead. The Spider valve, I haven't played. I'm not a fan of the digital world, though. I'd never get a multi-FX pedal, and I wouldn't want one permanently fused to my amp.

I'm sorry you didn't like the Classic 30. I really do, so you may not like my choices, either. But I'd say take a look at the Traynor YCV 40. Great cleans, and a good deal of gain on tap.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Specify a budget and you'll get better responses.
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language